Jealous and Jellyfish

Start from the beginning

Finally getting to the window I take a quick look over at Mimi. She's sitting at a table not too far from my view. "Yeahh lemme get 2 cheeseburgers and a slider. And 2 sprites." I looked over at Misha and she was talkin to sum dude. It took everything in me not to walk over there. "That'll be $36.84. Your order number is 952." I put a 50 on the table and mumble keep the change and walk away. I walk closer so I can hear what they talkin about.

"You just so damn pretty I had to come say wassup." He start smilin at her lookin like a whole weirdo. She looks down and says 'thank you'. He start talkin again and she just start giggling. What tf is that funny you gotta with this nigga. I start walkin over there when he hands her and she types something in. I stop walkin and tilt my head a little. She hands him the phone back and he walks away. She starts looking down at her phone like nothing happened. I hear them call out my order number so I grab the food and drinks and walk back to the table.

Once she sees me she smiles and stands up. I set the drinks down and she grabs Kai and kisses her cheek before sitting at the table. "Thank you baby it smell good. They had everybody waitin too damn long." I set her food in front of her and her drink too. She starts feeding Kai her slider and I start eating my food.

After she finishes feeding Kai she started eating her food. "So why you givin niggas up number." It really wasn't a question, it was a statement. "I'm gettin us food and I'm seein you talkin so sum lame ass nigga Misha. Tf is that?" She looks up at me and just stares. I take a bite of my burger then a sip of my drink. Mann ain't nun like that McDonald's sprite tho. I look back at her and she still just lookin at me not sayin a word. "You must want me to act an ass in this motherfucka." Her eyes widen a little and she puts down her food.

"He just came up to me and was tellin me how pretty I was and how I shouldn't be alone-" "You in a fuckin aquarium!" I slam my fist and she flinches. Luckily not to many people were sitting next to us. "Why you even listenin to that nigga call you cute and allat? I tell you that shit EVERYDAY." She just looks at me again saying nothing. "Then you gave the nigga to number?" I just laugh and start smirkin at her know in it look evil as fuck. "I just gave him my Instagr-" "Finish up food bro we finna go once you done." Ion even wanna hear her say nun else because I know she was finna say sum that pissed me off.

She finished eating and I threw away the trash. We started walkin out and towards the car. "You gone talk to me baby?" I look at her from the corner of my eye and see her lookin at me lookin sad. I scoffed and just kept walkin. Once we got to the car I took Kai from her and put her in her car seat. She got in and waited for me.  I started the car and drove home.

I open the door and she takes Kai to her room to go do her baby night routine. I lock up the house and walk to our room and roll a few blunts. I go to the kitchen and open the sliding door leaving the screen door locked. As I was lighting the blunt Misha walks in. I shake my head a blow the smoke out the door. "So this what we doin Misha? Again?" I ask. I turn around and look at her.

"First it was Cenzo and Ren, then it was the lame ass nigga Jordan. Who I know you still talk to on instagram. Now you givin niggas your number?" I look at her like she lost her damn mind. Because she HAS. "Dave.. if not even like that. I just gave him my instagram that was all I wasn't trynna talk to him or nun. Wait.. why you even bein that up. We been past all that Dave." I blew the smoke out the door again. "Why are you playin with me Misha. You know you mine why you even entertaining him." "I'm not enTeRtainInG hIM. He went to school with us and that's it I just gave him my instagram. Can we please let this go? I understand where you coming from. I just don't wanna argue you already been mad for hours."

I hit the blunt a few more times before I respond. "You sayin you understand it you don't know how pissed I am. You want compliments? I give you that. So what you think he cute or sum?" I raise my eyebrow? "You wanna fuck with lame niggas like that? You got a ring on and you still doin shit like that?" I couldn't even believe she did that shit. It's the principle we literally just got fuckin married. "You know what, you got it. Ima sleep onna couch. Night." I turn around and walk towards the hallways closet. I grab a few pillows and a blanket and put them on the couch. I sit down and turn on the tv. A basketball game was on so I start watching it.

Misha's POV
I stand in the kitchen and just watch Dave walk out. I know I shouldn't have done that but I know he's mad. I didn't think it was a big deal I mean I know I'm Dave's and I made it clear I'm married! I cant help I'm cute. Not sayin I want the attention because Dave's is just enough. I'm just saying girl ask for Dave's instagram before right in front of me and I didn't make a big deal out of it.. I know he mine so why worry?

I sigh and just decide to let him have his space. I clean up the kitchen and lock the sliding doors. I walk out the kitchen and see him watching a game. I sign and walk to the bedroom. I crack the door so I can hear if he decided to leave... or come in.. hopefully come in. I grab my matching pajama shorts set from the drawers and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

After showering and doing my nightly routine, I come out the bathroom and see no Dave. I look over and see the closet door open. Knowing he came and got clothes I lightly close the door and walk to the room door. I peek out and look down. the hallway. Seeing it's empty I walk to the living room and see Dave sleeping with Kai on his chest. I turn off the tv and walk over to him. I kiss Kai and then him. He scrunches his face but stays asleep. I walk back into the bedroom and close the door.

This is our first fight after we just got married. I sigh and sit on the bed. I think about everything that happened and wish I hadn't even responded to him. I get into bed and look at the clock. It was only 8:52pm. I roll my eyes as I lay down and try to fall asleep.

I wake up and see Dave laying next to me. I look out the window and see it's still dark. I check the clock and it's 3:27am. I cuddle into his chest getting comfortable. He kisses the top of my head and pulls me tighter. "I'm still mad." I roll my eyes and try to move. "Stop. Lemme finish." He turns me towards him and looks me in my eyes. "I'm still mad. Not as much as I was earlier but still. That shit was disrespectful as fuck to me. Another nigga don't got nun for you. I know you pretty. And motherfuckas gonna wanna talk to you but you mine. Ion like feelin like you can replace me. I know you can't but... I still think about it. We been through a lot and I don't wanna bring it up I'm just sayin.. Ion wanna mess nun up with us. I'm ready for our future and for us. Me and you. Only. And Kai." He kisses me softly on the lips. "I know I was wrong for giving him my instagram and I apologize. I wasn't thinking anything of it but I shouldn't have done it still." I kiss him and rub his beard.

"Misha I'm not trynna control you or nun I just don't like shit like that. Especially when I'm asking you and you not sayin nun." I nod my head, agreeing with him. "It won't happen again. I promise." I hold up my pinky and he just laughs. "Mhmm alright I'm hearing you." He laughs and hold up his pinky to.

After talking for a few more minutes I start getting sleepy again. "Go to sleep ma. We good." He kisses my forehead then my lips. "I love you ma." I smile sleepily and say "I love you too baby."

************************************************

Sorry for the long awaited update!! I'm trynna get back to it!!

Check out my other story!! Lmk what y'all think!!!! 🥹🩷

Like Comment and Vote