0-0

In the beginning, there was light, and there was darkness, and there was you.

-.-

You stuck the note on the door before heading out on a cute coffee run and then the supermarket with your best friend.

Getting in your red convertible, you drove off, not noticing three small girls approach your complex.

-.-.-.-

'Hello,
I am out right now, but if it is important, please leave a note or call me personally.
- Y/n ♡ '

The oldest read the note aloud for the other two who could hardly read. Looking into the small basket clipped to the door, they picked up the colored pens and the pink scented paper.

The eldest sighed, "Well, it's worth a try."

The tallest wrote a detailed note about who she was and her troubles and how she hoped you would help her.

The middle child drew ninja stars and asked many questions, and the youngest doodled unicorns, stars, and rainbows on the paper while also practicing her spelling

-.-.-.-

You came home late from a shopping, exhausted, but alive. You looked at the small, handmade folded letters and picked them out.

You sat on your couch as The Bride of Frankenstein played in the background, opening the first letter you laughed at the small, barely legible handwriting.

'♡Helo ms Y/n. I am ☆ Agnes and I like your♡ howse. It's big. Do you like unecorns? I do, I think you do.☆ Bye :) '

You slipped it into the box of keepsakes and read the next one,

'Hey, are you rich? Your house looks expensife. It's pretty. I like your bushes.'

You laughed, slipping it in the box as well, but when you pulled your hand out, it was covered in green. It was dark outside, but the ink was fresh. Who would let their children walk home in the dark?

You started to read the letter, then stopped.

'Hello, Ms. Y/n,

My name is Margo. My sisters and I are selling cookies to help us have a better future. You weren't home, so I'm writing down the information here.

Children's names:
Margo, Edith, and Agnes

Place orders:
Miss Hattie's Home for Girls
xxx-xxx-xxxx'

You read through the list of the cookies they provided and how much they cost, then sighed.

You hated the way Hattie treated the girls she fostered.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ms. Hattie started to get aggravated, "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A GOOD SALE DAY TO YOU?"

The phone rang, cutting her voice off and she coughed, picking up the reciever she changed her voice, "Ms. Hattie's Home for Girls."

"Mhm.. mhm. Wow, that's a lot of cookies... office party? Okay, the name of the girl?" She turned her chair wide-eyed, "Margo, Edith, and Agnes? Okay, and the name for that order? Okay.. Ms. Y/n Exagerar. Thank you. You as well."

Ms. Hattie coughed, "Well... girls... it looks like you've made your quota. You will have to have a separate delivery date for her, because she has such a large order. But remember what I've said.. you wouldn't want to go in the box of shame... would you?"

"No, Ms. Hattie." They looked at the ground

"Alright, go-" go clean something of mine." She shooed them off.

The girls walked to their rooms, the eldest sister thinking about the lady who saved their bottoms from the box of shame.

'Ms. Y/n?'

-.-.-.-

Edited: {1}