"In last, there's our oldest brother, William. He's 31 years old." Angel spoke on behalf of William because he knew introducing himself like this wasn't William's thing. Beside their own little sister, the whole world knows who William O'Crimson actually is and what he's capable of.

Nora looked up at them one by one. They weren't being unnecessarily mean to her. They were giving her food and shelter but they still were the one who killed her family. Her parents. Nora sighed inwardly. She still didn't know how was she going to put up with them but there was a voice in the back of her head that was silently arguing that there must be some reason. Some reason that they killed her parents.

She remembered that far away look, that look of betrayal that flashed in Hunter's eyes for a second before he got so angry that day. He looked shocked to see that Nora existed. Did he wanted to be here in her life, earlier?

"I--" She croaked out. Few of them seemed surprised that she was going to say something.

She shut her eyes and cleared her throat before opening her eyes.

"M-my name is E-eleanora. I am 15 y-years old." She faintly mumbled but they heard.

Her eyes accidentally made contact with Hades. This time his eyes were opened fully. His eyebrow raised.

"Welcome to the family, Eleanora." William said in his usual authoritative tone. This time he welcomed her again in front of the complete family.

It had been two days since Eleanora was brought here in the Crimson mansion. Nothing interesting happened. Nora usually invested most of her time in her room or that personal library that Vincent had showed her.

This Library is solely for Nora. She only assumed that there must be another library or libraries in this huge mansion. That only her brothers have access to.

Nora had often seen them leaving and returning to 'home' at unusual times. They seemed to be always doing something or sitting idly or sometimes locked in their rooms.

Today Nora was going out for the first time. Apparently Angel had proposed this notion that they should spend some quality siblings time together and when he consulted with his brothers mainly William, he seemed to have no mind to it but Nora knew that he was little hesitant.

They didn't trust her nor Nora trust herself too. She doesn't know what she will do if another chance to escape appear in front of her. But she didn't know what she will do or where she will go if she managed to do so.

As Nora made her way down the stairs, her eyes fell on Hades who was  sleeping on the stairs. Hunter was prodding his ribs with his foot.

"Go sleep in your room."

Hades simply opened his half awake eyes and said.

"I prefer here. Moving is too much of a work."

Hunter's eye twitched at his word as Hades closed his eyes and went to sleep again. Nora gasped when he kicked him making him fall off the stairs.

She instantly rushed to help but Hades only mumbled 'bastard' under his breath but made no attempt to move. As Hunter took a step, Hades stood up and pretty much dragged himself towards the nearest couch and plopped down on it, falling asleep yet again.

Hunter was a scary person not to her only. It just confirmed.

"You brat!" Nora's breath hitched and she looked back at him nervously.

"Don't get in trouble today." With a small warning, he went upstairs. Nora stared at his back and gulped.

She went outside and her eyes fell on Angel and Lucifer who seemed to be waiting for her. Angel lazily waved while grinning and Lucifer only gave her his trademark smirk.

Lucifer was driving with Angel on passanger seat and Nora sat in the back. She watched the scenery as they speedily raced through the highway. Nora didn't understand, her brothers live on the outskirts of city.

It also make sense somewhat when she saw the boards around the road leading to different plants and buildings. The Crimson family property was spread at the wide space.

"Say Nora! What type of music do you listen?" Angel asked with curiosity lacing in his tone.

"I can listen to any kind. It depends on my mood." Nora replied politely. Lucifer's eyebrows raised. He seemed a little surprised.

"You and Lucifer are same in this case." Angel snickered.

"So what's your mood right now?" Angel asked again.

"I prefer the silence." At this Angel turned to look back at her with his angelic smile.

"You are definitely a mix of Lucifer and Hunter."

Half an hour later, they reached near the center of city. Nora was silent as usual. But Angel and Lucifer seemed to be murmuring about something.

Finally the car stopped and Nora looked at her left to see a mall. They went inside. Nora found it bit strange that Lucifer was walking beside her but still a little ahead of her.

Nora might be the silent type but she had the hobby to access her surroundings. Lucifer and Angel who was walking behind her, looked ready to jump in save her if some threat occured.

"Where do you want to go first, baby sister?" Lucifer glanced back at her.

"Umm I don't really know." She said sheepishly.

Lucifer looked back in front and mumbled adorable under his breath.

Having a little sister is something that was Lucifer really willing to try to get used to. She wasn't like Hades and Angel. She was a girl. Not that he meant girls are weak. But he could say that Nora is gentle and fragile. She had grown up in an complete opposite world.

He might actually break her bones or two if he gave her a playful punch like his younger male siblings (Hades and Angel). They are boys and he could easily threw them around a bit in fight and they will be fine but Nora's opposite. She might hate him. The thought made him cringe.

Lucifer himself knew that he was an asshole but for Nora he could change few of his habits (in front of her), he wanted to be on the top of list of her favorite brothers if she ever made one.

So...they ain't all bad here

Get early access of 19 chapters on patreon. Link is in my profile