Chapter 6

Check out my new books...

"Take a seat, Nora

"Take a seat, Nora." Vincent gently pushed her on the chair between Lucifer and Damon. Damon gave her a smile but his smile changed into a frown when she turned away from him, looking at her hands that were laying flat on her lap.

"I don't think if we have properly introduced ourselves to Nora." Vincent started to speak gaining everyone's attention. They gave him a dull look.

"Eleanora right?" The younger one looking asked.

Nora lightly nodded and looked up at him.

"You can call me Angel. I am your older brother by maybe 2-3 years, I don't know if I am correct or not. But  I just recently turned 18." Nora blinked in surprise when he gave her a bright smile.

He looked like normal human being in compare with his brothers. Nora sure didn't miss the sparkle of his eyes.

"My twin, Hades. He's older than me by 15 minutes." He patted his twin brother who was in the middle of taking a yawn.

Nora looked at Hades. He stared at her with a sleepy look on his face. It looked like he would sleep right there.

"Then there's Damon. He's turning 21 this October." Angel introduced Damon to her.

"Name is Lucifer and I am sure I would be your most favourite brother." Lucifer winked at her. Nora stared at him noting the unharmed sarcasm.

"Well I am 24 years old if you are curious."

"Hunter! It's your turn." Angel nicely pointed out his grumpiest brother.

"Hunter, 26. You better respect me brat." He gave her a blank yet still threatening look.

"Well I am Vincent, you must know already. I can say that I can be nice to you if you act like a good little sister. I am 28 years old. And yes get ready because I am going to spoil you so much." Vincent stated in a kind tone that almost sounded strange to his brothers' ears but they all knew that Vincent always wanted a little sister to cherish and spoil. So him being acting nice in front of her was predictable.