Chapter 25

"Ugh, here."

Mikael caught a paper bag tossed at him by Chaos, not long after being put back in the room by the guards. "What's this?" he asked, moments before peeking inside. Raphael moved closer, then the pair's cheeks warmed. Chaos clicked his tongue.

"The master wanted you two to have it." he answered, then slammed the door shut and locked it. "You won't be bothered until dinner. Master said to take your time. Fucking disgusting."

"You, too!" exclaimed Mikael, then stuck out his tongue. Raphael chuckled because Chaos couldn't see it.

A moment later, Chaos stomped down the hallway with a furious growl in his throat. Mikael grinned, then blushed when Raphael quickly dug into the bag.

"The master is awfully nice." he remarked, waving the condom packets around. "I guess he wants us to practice safe sex so we don't get illnesses and lower our value?"

Mikael blew out a breath. "I really don't think he's a bad guy, Ael. Chaos definitely is a truly evil man, but the master doesn't feel that way. I can't tell you why he hired Chaos, but there's definitely more to this than what meets the eye."

Raphael eyed Mikael and gently grasped his chin, making the older teen flush while his face was stared at by his gorgeous beloved. His lips parted and a shaky breath escaped his lungs, but that was quickly captured by Raphael. Mikael moaned softly and then shuddered when his hips were pulled forward. The silvery light blond-haired teen mewled into Raphael's mouth just as his ass was grabbed and squeezed.

Mikael felt lightheaded after his lover's literally breathtaking kiss. He let his head fall back while he draped his arms over Raphael's shoulders, happily baring his neck to get attacked. The older teen was already weak and he hadn't even heard Raphael say his name.

And, just after he thought that, Mikael heard Raphael growl, "Mika, baby..."

Mikael bit his bottom lip to muffle himself as his erection throbbed more intensely against Raphael's own through their clothes. He could barely breathe with Raphael's scent, touch, and voice driving him mad with desire. Mikael wanted to do so much more with his lover.

"Me too, Mika. This isn't anywhere close to being enough."

After that throaty growl and purr, Mikael gasped and tensed. He squeezed his eyes shut as a sense of euphoria washed over him, but embarrassment followed moments later. Raphael was grinning away, though, so the older teen wasn't too shy to return the favor in a better way after he cleaned himself up.

Raphael sat down on the bed as asked and blushed when Mikael's knees hit the floor a few seconds later. "It's not clean, Mika."

Mikael's left delicate eyebrow arched upwards. "My dear Ael, that didn't stop me out in the park on our first date. Besides, I love every part of you."

Ocean-blue eyes darkened as dark pink lips curled up in a pleased smirk. Mikael's cheeks warmed and he easily brought out his lover's shaft. It was just as hard as before, if not even more so. The thick organ was throbbing intensely in his hand and the deeper musk was making Mikael's mouth water. Instead of swallowing his saliva, he let it drip onto Raphael's tip before descending upon it.

Raphael shivered and bucked his hips, groaning while watching Mikael take him to the root. His lover choked slightly, which briefly worried him. But Mikael knew Raphael was enjoying the sensations of his throat. However, the thickness of Raphael's cock was insane. The older teen had almost forgotten how it felt in his throat after so long.

Mikael's eyes nearly rolled back when he heard, "How is it possible for you to be so fucking sexy even when you're sucking me off, Mika?"

The growl of pleasure in Raphael's voice was like liquid gold to Mikael's ears. He moaned and cupped his lover's balls, gently fondling them while throat-fucking himself on Raphael's monstrously thick cock.