Chapter 3

"Damn, Mika, you are so fucking sexy."

Mikael moaned under his breath as Raphael's hands slid down his body and gripped his thighs. He shivered and trailed his fingertips down Raphael's upper body, tugging on the ratty, worn-out jeans that were somewhat baggy on the other teen's body. Mikael pulled Raphael closer and nuzzled his lips, feeling chapped skin and nearly tasting the gingersnap scent. Mikael squirmed and moaned, the sound being muffled by Raphael's lips—the passionate kiss making his body throb with need. Raphael curled down even more, so Mikael pushed his free hand into the thick, dark brown hair.

"Let me see you, babe."

Raphael grunted and pressed Mikael's wrists to the bed. "Not yet, Mika. Let me taste your sweet skin. I can't get enough of watching you react to my touch."

"Mm, Ael." mumbled Mikael, spreading his knees a little more as Raphael began moving his lips down his neck and chest. "That feels good."

"Great, Mika, keep moaning and squirming for me. I love it."

Mikael opened his eyes again to reach out for Raphael, only to realize that he had been dreaming. He shot up in bed and noticed the sticky feeling down below. The teen groaned under his breath.

It was the fourth morning after he had met Raphael, and every night since that first day Mikael had wet dreams of all kinds. Each time, Raphael was purring words of affection with that deep voice while holding him in one way or another. It was plaguing the teen because he had yet to speak with Raphael again, despite his embarrassing dreams about someone he had only spoken to for a short time.

Did that make Mikael a pervert?

"I don't want that," he mumbled, raking his fingers through his hair. "I have to do something about these stupid dreams."

"Honey, are you awake?"

"Y-yeah," croaked Mikael, then cleared his throat. "I'm awake."

"Is it safe for me to come in?"

Mikael covered his lower half and then responded positively. Annika smiled happily and gave the teen a big hug as soon as she arrived at his bedside.

"Thanks for taking care of Kirill so well. Your papa and I really appreciate it."

"I'm glad. I like Kir and I'm really happy he's my brother."

Annika hugged Mikael's head. "Good, that's wonderful."

Mikael smiled and snuggled into her embrace. "What do you need, Mom?"

"They want you today for photoshoots, honey. Think you can handle it?"

The teen nodded quickly. He would do anything to get his mind off Raphael and that sexy voice.

"Good thing it's only a Friday," remarked Mikael, "and there are no tests planned at school. They have fantastic timing as usual."

Annika gently tousled her son's silvery light blond hair and hugged him tightly. "They do. It's going to be an all-day affair as usual, so I'll call your school before we leave."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Breakfast is ready for you to eat whenever you've showered and dressed." she said, kissing his forehead. "I'll make that call now."

Mikael nodded with a smile, then his mom shut the door after herself as she left his room. He yawned and stretched, then pushed the bedcovers off and stripped himself out of his sticky, crusty boxers. The teen grimaced but tossed his underwear in his bathroom sink to scrub while he warmed up the shower. Mikael eyed his reflection in the mirror.