Chapter 17

"Mm, Ael, now?"

"I can't wait anymore, Mika. Just watching you in a different environment turns me on so much."

Mikael blushed and tilted his pelvis up for more friction, making Raphael growl again and grind themselves together more firmly.

"Well, at least we were able to eat and then go for a walk in the park before you pinned me to this tree." remarked Mikael, then added, "This secluded tree."

Raphael chuckled. "Well, it had to be secluded. I don't want anyone to see your adorable self."

Mikael's face warmed and he made a soft noise of happiness when his cheeks were peppered with kisses. He curled his fingers down just as Raphael locked their hands together. He squeezed his boyfriend's hands as their lips met briefly, then he opened his mouth for more, which Raphael freely gave.

The pair opened their eyes, then Raphael's hands moved down to grab Mikael's chest. The arctic-blue-eyed teen bit his bottom lip when he noticed his boyfriend's smirk. His nipples were suddenly rubbed, which had Mikael releasing a soft mewl. Raphael's ocean-blue eyes gleamed and his lips curled up even more, so Mikael's face reddened to a darker shade.

"You're too cute, Mika. I'm already so turned on."

Mikael nosed Raphael's cheeks before pecking them. "Babe, may I touch you?"

"Of course," he replied with a grin. "But I want to see more of you later at home."

Mikael's body warmed up a bit more, his core temperature making Raphael snuggle closer with a happy, rumbly hum in his throat. Mikael switched their positions so Raphael's back was against the tree, so his boyfriend stared at him with arousal as the arctic-blue-eyed teen knelt in front of him. Mikael placed his hands on Raphael's thighs, then firmly slid them upwards. When his fingers brushed Raphael's bulge, he looked up into his boyfriend's face.

Raphael nodded. "Go ahead, Mika. Fair warning, it's extra sensitive right now while trying to heal from that fucking piercing."

Mikael's jaw clenched, but he shoved the thoughts of Raphael's disgusting former guardians aside and gently prodded the growing bulge with his nose. He raised his gaze to Raphael's face again and then tugged at the flap with his left pointer finger, then nibbled the zipper and pulled it down with his teeth. Raphael's intense stare made Mikael flush beet-red, but he unbuttoned his boyfriend's jeans and nuzzled the throbbing package.

He ignored the fact that they were out in public, just wanting to cherish every little thing about and from his boyfriend in peace. Mikael's warm fingers slipped into Raphael's boxers and eased out the thick seven inches that he had touched two days before. Mikael's mouth watered as a hint of gingersnaps reached his nose and then smelled a deeper musk that sent his mind spinning.

He had Raphael's cock in a loose grasp as he nuzzled the full length, briefly lapping it a few times to gauge his gorgeous boyfriend's response. Mikael found fingers in his hair in an instant, so he looked up again to see Raphael biting his bottom lip and squeezing his eyes shut.

"Does it hurt?" asked Mikael, in between his gentle licks around where the piercing used to be. "Do you want me to do something else?"

Raphael shook his head, his whole body trembling now. Mikael tilted his head and slowly wrapped his lips around Raphael's crown, then lightly suckled on it while flicking his tongue around the sensitive flesh. The taste was as Mikael expected. Combined with his sense of smell, Mikael tasted gingersnaps, musk, and Raphael's pre-come, which was very salty. The teen didn't mind and instead focused on the sweet and spicy scent/taste as he bobbed lower. He pushed Raphael's tip into his left cheek and massaged the thick member's full length with his right hand.