Chapter 21: Bet!

En başından başla

Liang Han explained to him: "I didn't say no, so how can I directly convict me?" I just mean I don't make much, I don't need to be excited.

Zhang Qingzhu judged: "Greed.

"Well, it's all wrong to say anything, so I'll concentrate on eating." Liang Han said with a helpless smile.

Zhang Qingzhu continued to preach: "It is not reasonable for you to say that, it is good to make some money in winter." People can't be too good and high or far. "It's so lofty." Liang Han helped to complete the idiom.

Zhang Qingzhu nodded, "Yes, that's what it means." We are ordinary people, don't always think about making extraordinary money. My mother said that if you want to live a life of a superior person, you have to pay a thousand times more hardship, and if you don't want to suffer that hardship, your heart should not be so high. Like everyone else, there's nothing wrong with living an ordinary life.

Liang Han nodded: "Understand, be willing to be ordinary and enjoy the ordinary." I didn't want to be that great person, I just wanted to make my little life better.

Zhang Qingzhu heard him say this, and couldn't help but taunt: "Live a good life?" When did you ever have that thought?

Thinking about what the original lord had done, after today's people who didn't want tomorrow, Liang Han really couldn't refute it, so he had to say: "When everyone wants to understand, I suddenly wake up and understand that it is not okay to live a good life?" If you don't believe it, you just have to wait and see.

Zhang Qingzhu asked very suspiciously, "Is your statement really false?" Scaremongering, right?

Liang Han smiled: "If you don't believe it, you will wait and see."

"Okay, I'll see if you change it or not." You don't want the dog to change..."

Liang Han quickly stopped his words: "Hey, I'm eating, what are you talking about?"

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and shut up: "Anyway, I'll wait and see, see if you can do it?" What if you can't do it?

After thinking about it, Liang Han smiled and said, "Or shall we make a bet?"

Zhang Qingzhu asked, "What to bet?"

 "If I'm still as lazy as I used to be, I'll lose you ten bucks." If I give my life a good life, you..." Liang Han thought about it and said regretfully, "You don't have the money to lose to me."

Zhang Qingzhu was dissatisfied: "I definitely don't have ten hanging money!" How to bet.

Liang Han deliberately teased: "In fact, you can do without money, if you lose, you can marry me."

Zhang Qingzhu glared at him, "I knew you didn't have a good heart."

Liang Hanhaha laughed, "How can you be considered not to have a good heart?" I take out ten hanging money, you don't have money, don't you have to bet on yourself?

Zhang Qingzhu despised him: "It's like you have ten hanging money."

Liang Han smiled, "But I am willing to owe you ten hanging money when I lose." Would you like to bet me ten hanging money?

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it, he still wanted to win the ten hanging money that the other party bet, even if Liang Han did not have so much money, the money owed to him was money, but: "We have to set a bet time, I think it is just a year, within a year, if you can earn twenty hanging money, even if you win." "Twenty hanging money is equivalent to twenty-two pieces of silver, and it is good that the villagers can have two hanging money left in a year."

Liang Han smiled and asked, "Then we have to say well, if I really make so much money, are you willing to marry me?"

"You must earn it yourself, you are not allowed to steal or rob, you cannot take the money borrowed from others." Zhang Qingzhu thought for a moment and said, "If you cheat and want me to marry you, give me all the twenty hanging money." If you borrow the money, you have to show it.

Liang Han asked, "Words count?"

Zhang Qingzhu raised his head: "Of course, I Zhang Qingzhu speaks." But don't forget, if you don't make enough money, you'll have to give me twenty bucks.

"Well, that's it." He didn't care if he wonGive him twenty hanging money, and it will be the bride price. Marrying a man's son always comes at a price. Zhang Qingzhu is the person he has come here to get along with the most, and the other party's personality and appearance are also quite in line with his wishes. Originally, he thought that he and Zhang Qingzhu would not have any intersection, but now it seems that it is very likely to come together, and he is very happy about this result.

Zhang Qingzhu was also very happy, he felt that it was impossible for the other party to earn enough money in a year. I was very happy to think that in a year I would be able to become a creditor of Liang Pizi.