Out of no where, Sooya let out a big sigh. "You're such a kid, love" she said, leaning closer and wiped the corner of my upper lip with her thumb.

The proximity of our faces, caused me to examine her features and especially, her eyes. They were brown as ever and beautiful like before.

I was so busy with my thoughts, that i suddenly felt two pair of lips on top of mine. My eyes widen in shock, it was so sudden that i had no time to react sooner, but after a good second of composing myself, i grabbed the brunette's arms and pushed her back.

"I- uhm, Soyaa. I didn't- i mean..." i said unsure of how i can explain what i'm about to say to her.

But she spoke first. "I'm sorry, i thought it was okay since what happened last night..." she said, indicating the kiss we had at the club.

Like every couple do, Sooya and i did kiss in the past and it felt right, but last night it felt different, almost wrong, maybe because Jennie was there and even though she and i never became official, i felt like cheating. But of course, i couldn't tell Sooya that.

"It's not that it's wrong" i said and sighed. "It's complicated — let's just take things slow" i spoke with the calmest voice i could, not wanting to offend her.

"Sure" she gave me a little smile.

Suddenly, the door bursted open. "So, are we ready to go?!" Bam asked placing his hands on his waist.

————

Jisoo's POV

"I'm gonna miss you, guys" Kunimpook said, pulling Pranpriya and i for a group hug.

"We're gonna miss you too" Pranpriya said back and i nodded, in agreement.

The man pulled away and pouted. "You just came back and you're already leaving, Ya"

"Stop acting like a baby" i laughed. "I'll come back, don't worry" i added assuring him.

"You better!" he exclaimed. "By the way, use protection, okay? don't make babies yet, 'cause i'm too young and broke to be an uncle."

"Yah!" Pranpriya exclaimed embarrassed and lightly pushed him. "Shut up!"

"I'm just saying!" he defended.

The blonde only rolled her eyes." Whatever. Oh, and — for the love of god, please don't turn our apartment into a dumpster"

"I'll try, no promises" he smiled innocently.

Pranpriya groaned in annoyance. "Please, Bam." she pleaded. "We have to go, or we might be late" she said and took our luggages.

We bid our goodbyes to our best friend and went inside the airport to meet up with Jennie's team. We checked in and roamed around the airport, searching for our gate, and after a good 10 minutes, we finally found it.

In front of gate 3, there were a group of people — i suppose her staff and dancers — we approached them and asked for my "best friends"

"They're on their way" Nancy answered.

All of us sat and waited for the 'main star' to arrive, after a while, we suddenly heard a bunch of paparazzi surrounding Jennie and Chaeyoung, flashing their camera at them, while their bodyguards tried to push them away.

My lover got up, knowing what she was about to do, i grabbed her hand to stop her, she looked at me confused. "They can manage, love"

"Yeah..." she sighed and sat back down, her leg bouncing none stop and fidgeting with her hands.

"Jennie, look here!"

"Jennie, where's Hanbin?"

"Rosé, do you have any more plans for your career?"