Lisa's POV

"Good morning, love!" Sooya greeted me with a huge smile printed on her lips, as soon as i opened the door for her, with a box of cookies in her hands.

I smiled tiredly. "Good morning, early bird"

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" asked Sooya and i shook my head as a response. "Great, i made you cookies" she said, extending her arms for me to grab the box and i gladly took it, thanking her. "I used your mother's recipe, they're not as good as hers, but i hope they taste good" she said and chuckled awkwardly. "Remember the first time we met, you came over to my house to welcome me with these cookies?"

I smiled at the thought. "Yeah, i do. I was having a discussion with mom before that, 'cause i didn't want to go..." i said reminiscing. "...but i'm glad she insisted" i added, then took a deep breath. "Anyway, come inside. Let's eat them together" i invited.

"Good morning, Sooya!" my best friend greeted, shirtless and with messy hair, which means he just woke up. "Oh, are those cookies?!" he excitedly asked approaching and tried to steal a cookie, but i immediately slapped his hand away. "Yah!"

"Get your filthy hands off, they're for me!" i said angrily and rolled my eyes. "And, please put a shirt on, we have a guest"

He looked at himself and his eyes widen. "Shit!" he exclaimed and covered his torso with his arms. "I'll be right back" he smiled uncomfortably and rushed to his room.

"He hasn't changed a bit" Sooya pointed out chuckling.

I shrugged and continued to march into the kitchen, placed the box on the table while the older sat on a chair. "Do you want anything? Milk or coffee?" i asked, but she shook her head, so i went to sit next to her.

But before i could even touch a cookie, Kunimpook came from behind and served himself. "Holy, these taste exactly like your mom's cookies, Pran" he commented munching the sweets.

"I told you not to touch my cookies!" i said pushing him lightly.

He pouted. "Oh, come on! I washed my hands and they're plenty of them" he complained. "Just share them, you live with me after all"

"It's fine, love. I can make more next time" the korean said, trying to stop the bickering between us.

"Fine" i mumbled and ate one cookie. Indeed, they tasted like my mother's, i missed it. "Sooya made them" i said.

"Nice job, Ya" the short haired compliment, patting the woman's shoulder. "Can you make a lot more next time?"

My eyes widen at his request, what kind of audacity does he have? "Yah! You're asking for too much, she already put a lot of effort in this, be grateful!" i scolded.

He rubbed his nape and chuckled.

"Don't worry, love." Sooya sweetly said, rubbing my shoulder. "Sure, Mook. I'll make more."

"You're the best!" Bam happily exclaimed, then extended his arm to grab other cookies but i slapped his hand again. "Yah! It's starting to hurt!"

"You already had one!"

He pouted like a child again. "Come on, one more please!" he pleaded.

I took a glance at the woman besides me, but she only nodded, so i had no other choice but to surrender. Ugh! "Fine, just one!" i instructed, he smiled widely and reached for, not one though, but three more cookies. Before i could say something, he ran to his room and slammed the door. The scene cause Sooya to laugh, while i sighed. "He's driving me crazy!" i exclaimed in frustration.

"It's fine, let him be" Sooya said.

"You're spoiling that man too much" i retorted, but the older only laughed. With her reaction, i shook my head and continued eating my cookies.