I heard a small angered puff of air leave her which only made me feel more victorious.

'Whoops,' a sickly sweet voice sounded, her once full glass of water now spilt over the sandwiches filled with jam. The bread now soggy and I reached out to pick one up to assess the damage, I mentally counted to 10 so I wouldn't snap. It didn't take a genius to figure out that it wasn't actually an accident as the space from her cup and the plate was a great distance away.

'Oh no.' She fake pouted, raising a hand to cover her mouth as if it was an absolute shock she could purposely tip a cup of water over sandwiches I had just made. 'Now you have to make them all over again.' The fake sympathy in her voice sent chills of annoyance coursing throughout my body as I tried my hardest to keep my composure, not letting myself give in to yelling at her because then she would win, something I don't want to happen.

'Doesn't matter.' I said through gritted teeth, my eyes harshly pinning hers. I reached my hand out and grabbed my glass of water, tipping it upside down and soaking the food she had been making. Her smug look dropped off her face and her amused eyes turned into ones of stone, equally returning my harsh glare.

'Now we're even.' This time the smile on my face was a genuine one as her brown hair fell in front of one of her eyes obstructing her vision but she made no move to rid the hair. 'Now you have to make yours all over again to.' My tone held the same sickly sweet edge to it that had Stacey's chest rising and falling quickly as she tried to control her anger also.

'Yay.' Her voice sounded strained.

'We both fell back into silence, my head having an internal victory party as I made Stacey more riled up than she intended to make me. Quickly I remade my sandwiches' as Stacey stood there in silence, not moving but resting her small petite body against the wooden counter top.

'Jaxon's pretty attractive, isn't he?' Stacey asked with a coy smile. Finally she took a loaf of bread and started lazily slicing new pieces of bread to remake her sandwiches' like I did before.

'I know, and his body is just wow.' I replied, going along with her knowing she was trying to anger me like she was a moment ago.

She hesitated for a while, clearly shocked by my reactions to everything.

'I bet he's a good fuck.' She boldly said, slamming her knife to the table and turning her whole body to face me, resting her weight majority on one leg as she crossed her arms and waited for me to explode.

I let out a booming laugh at her attempts to anger me. 'Wouldn't you like to know.'

'I could find out.' She challenged me.

'Sure, go right ahead.' I encouraged her, placing my knife down on the bench also. 'Use up your second warning, be rejected once again, get shoved around and cost your life.' My voice slowly changed from enthusiastic to dark and I took a warning step in closer to her.

'Jaxon wouldn't hurt a girl. Let alone kill one.' She stated confidently.

I laughed at her. If only she knew, I thought to myself with a small smile and a shake of my head in amusement.

'You touch Jaxon again, and I will personally make sure you'll regret it for the rest of your life unless he does before me.' Before she could respond, I picked up the two plates of food and walked out of the tent, purposely leaving my half of the bench messy knowing she has to clean it up otherwise she'll be banned from the kitchen.

***

I didn't tell Jaxon about Stacey being an annoyance as I made the food as I sat down in the caravan. I don't know why, but when I entered the atmosphere was already tense enough without me adding a petty issue of a jealous girl who thought Jaxon was attractive, so I just let it be for the mean time. The men had been in the caravan for the two and a half hours straight and the food break was a relief to everyone. They hadn't know they had been locked in the caravan for two and a half hours as soon as they saw the food, all four stomachs started rumbling from hunger and the food was demolished in less than ten minutes.