☆ Part 6 ☆

Y/n pov

I decided not to wait on Micheal and just head to school. I entered into my first class and waited for Micheal to arrive.

20 minutes later way after the bell rung he entered class just as the teacher was starting her lesson. "Afton, your late yet again." Said the teacher in disappointment. "Sorry Miss but l went to bed late". I rolled my eyes at him. 'Idiot' l though to myself.

After class

I walk to my locker putting books away and grabbing my required items before the next class starts.

I hear mike call my name and l turned around. "What Micheal?" I said annoyed. "Woah? What's with the attitude??" He said with a smirk. "It's nothing l just didn't sleep well last night." I sighed and began to walk to my next class. "well l guess l'll see you later mike." I said as l turned back around to wave at him only to see him gone? I brush it off and continued walking to my class.

After school

I walk past the gates of the school and decided to head to the park before going home. I walk and l see Elizabeth playing with her group of friends.

I walk over and said hi to her and she happily says hi back. "Hi y/n!!!" Liz said cheerfully. "Hi Susie and fritz. "Hiiii" they both said at the same time, After l played with them for a bit l walk over to sit at the bench and l see Mrs. Afton across from me and l waved at her and she smiled and waved back.

I put my headphones in and start to listen to music.

                                          •

                                          •

I seemed to had fallen asleep because when l woke up l was being called by Elizabeth.

As l opened my eyes l look at her then at the sky and notice it the sun was setting. I quickly opens my phone to see missed calls from my father and Micheal. My dad must be worried sick and l decided to call him.

He immediately answered and began to ask me many questions. I told him that l had fallen asleep but that Liz woke me up.

He sighed in relief and told me to be careful, I apologized and ended call.

I thanked Liz for waking me up and made my way home. I walk in and prepare myself a sandwich and head to the living room to watch a movie.