☆ part 5 ☆

Y/n pov

l woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring into my ear, I groaned and got up from my warm and cozy bed and headed to the restroom and took a quick shower.

Your outfit:

I brushed my hair and went downstairs

I brushed my hair and went downstairs. I made myself some waffles then l got my backpack and left to school. I stopped at Michaels house so we could walk to school together.

I saw him walk out his front door and as soon as he saw me his face lit up. I giggled and waved at him. "y/nnn!!! What a surprise to see you here" he said excitedly. "Well l decided to wait for you so we could walk together but the bell rings in like 10 minutes" l replied.

"My bad?" He said laughing. "Whatever, now hurry up we're going to be late" l said rolling my eyes.

(At lunch )

"I can't wait for Thursday!" l say in excitement. "Your really like helping out Mr.Afton huh?"the boy in the bonnie mask asked.

"yea l mean it's very fun to help him out and build animatronics!" l say smiling, In the corner of my eye l could see Michael admiring me? Nah it's problem my head. l look over to him he quickly looked away, Huh weird.

(No ones pov)

Y/n heads home and lays on her bed, she closed her eyes before opening them again and begins to scroll on her phone to see what gets her out of her bored state.

She then comes across an ad of Fred bears Diner, Y/n smiled at the thought of the place but honestly it gave her the creeps especially at night.

She then remembered Chris's birthday was coming up in 2 months and his family was planning on celebrating it there. She thinks on what to get him and decided on a lot of stuff animals and a bracelet for him to keep with him at all time to maybe make him feel safe.

Y/n then heard what seemed to be the front door of her house open which confused the girl since her father was at work. She brushed it off thinking it was something else since she remembered she locked the door.

She heard her name being called over and over again and it became closer by the second until it was at the front of her door.

She began to feel uneasy and started to tremble in fear. She ran to her closet and shut the door closing her eyes as well. That's when her heart dropped and the sound of her door creaking open. She started to sob as she heard footsteps walk over to her closet.

                                          .

                                          .

                                          .

                                         .

That when she woke up. It was all a dream? She thought. She was full of sweat and tears. Y/n sat there for a moment thinking of everything that had just happened. She looked at her clock.
                            /______ \
                           |  4:01 AM  |
                           |_______ |

She sighed and got up from her bed. She went down stairs in the dark and headed to the kitchen. She turned on the light and filled a cup with water. As she drank her water she looked outside to see no sign of her fathers car. 'Seems like he's still at work.' She said in her mind.

She took a deep breath and went back upstairs closing her door and locking it. She went back under her covers and closed her eyes.

She thought of the nightmare again which kept her awake, she turned at tossed but nothing. Was she really scared of falling asleep? Seems so.

Y/n pov

I couldn't sleep, l just couldn't. Not after what l dreamed about. I turned on my light and read a book to keep me occupied from my thoughts.

I turned the page to chapter 56, l sighed and looked at my alarm.

                            /_______\
                           |  6:06 AM  |
                           |_______  |

I sighed once more before l decided to get up and get ready for school. I do my usual routine and walk to mikes house again to walk with him, but for some reason l can't get that uneasy feeling of the dream away.

Wait.. tomorrow is Thursday? Already? I thought all of a sudden. I cheered excitedly and that had seem to get my mind off of the terrifying nightmare.

There you go! Another chapter :D
Honestly l don't know where I'm going with this but next chapter is going to be crazy (l think lol) but yea. I'm not sure when l'll publish again but it won't take months l swear (no l don't lmao) anyways byeeeeee