☆ Part 9 ☆

I look up to see Micheal holding Evan high in the air, Evan looking terrified and Michaels friends just laughing and teasing him.

They seem to be heading over to the animatronics, more specifically Fred bear. I knew that Evan didn't really like Fred bear and l could see him begging Micheal to let him go.

All the parents seem to be in their own little world chatting. 'What the hell?' I thought to myself getting up from my seat and start to walk over the yelling.

'There's no way I'm gonna let Michael ruin Evans birthday like that, seriously on his own birthday! what kind of brother is he?!'

I hear the employees begin to yell and warn  Micheal to not get close to Fred bear, he ignores them and l can hear him tell his friends that he thinks Evan want give Fred bear a kiss?

He proceeded to put Evan inside of Fred bears mouth and Evan just crying his eyes out.

I begin to yell at Micheal telling to quit it as I'm now running over to them. I was about to reach Micheal when all of a sudden l see Fred bears mouth close and blood go everywhere.

                                         •

                                         •

Everything went silent.

No one moved a muscle.

All we could here was the faint music from the speakers of the restaurant.

I was there paralyzed a few feet behind Michael in a state of shock and disbelief. What just happened? Is this real? Am l dreaming..

Everything went into chaos there was screaming parents running trying to see what had happened and employees telling everyone to leave the building but in the moment all l could do is stay there and see the sight in front of me.

Evans limp body, his head crushed inside Fred bears mouth and blood everywhere. I couldn't see Michaels expression but he was just standing there looking at what he had done.

I was going to reach for him until his friends dragged me out telling to go and leave him there.

I was able to snap out of the state as soon as we got outside and began to panic not knowing what to do. One of his friends said to call my dad to pick me up and l did.

I could hear the sirens getting closer to the scene and the ringing of my phone calling my dad hoping he would pick up.

After a few seconds he answered and l began to tell him everything and to pick me up. He seemed to understand some parts since l was just blurring everything out to him and he told me to calm down take a few breaths and that he was on his way.

After a few minutes the police arrived and they began ask us questions and l told them everything l knew. I was still in disbelief l just couldn't bring myself to accept that Evan might be dead.

The officers told me to sit inside the police car until my dad arrived and l did as they said.

How did this happen? If only l was paying attention l could've maybe prevented this.

Why would Michael do this? I'm sure he didn't know that would happen right? It was an accident he didn't mean to hurt Evan.
I'm sure of it.

He might be an asshole but l know he would never wish death upon his siblings.

Why did Fred bears mouth close? I don't think it was meant to do that, was it a malfunction?

Many thoughts were running through my head that l didn't notice my dad had arrived until l heard his voice calling my name. I look out the window of the police car , he was speaking with the officer, l assume it was about what happened. Then the officer open the cars for to let me out.

He looks at me in concern and sympathy and moves his head as way to say 'let's go'. I get out of the police car and get into my dads.

The drive home was silent and l was just looking out the window still thinking about everything that had happened and what l had witnessed.

We got home and l immediately went up to my room, closing the door and laid on my bed unable to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Might post another chapter today but hopefully this keeps y'all fed for a bit XD

No matter what <3 (Micheal x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें