☆ Part 8 ☆

Hi everyone just wanna say I'm back and I'm excited to be back although unfortunately the timing was horrible since l start school next week 😭
But for the next few hours l will try and write some more chapters and l also have another story l recently started and others that I'm planning to start as well in a few months but yes l will continue this story and if you have any ideas in what l can add please tell me! 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few weeks it was Evan's birthday. I was currently waiting in line ready to get checked out with Evan present so l can go home and get ready and have my dad drop me off on his way to work.

Finally it was my turn after 5 minutes and a lady that seems around her 30s begins to scan the items. "Hello there young lady! How are you this evening?" The kind lady asked.

"I'm doing well thank you, what about you?" I replied giving her a smile. "Oh I'm doing great thank you for asking." She says and smiles back.

I leave the store and walk home, l can see cars passing by and people walking in the other side.

I make it home and put the item in the table running up the stair trying to get ready.
I take a quick shower and do my hair and put a bit of makeup.

I go in my closet and pick an outfit.

Your outfit:

(No ones pov)

(No ones pov)

You head down stair and grab the present and place it inside a bag putting yellow tissue paper on the top to hide her present. She puts on her shoes and sits on the couch scrolling through her phone waiting on her dad.

After a few minutes her dad comes down the stair and grabs a few thing and then let's y/n know he is ready to go.

They enter the car and his dad drives to the pizzeria. When they arrive y/n gets out of the car and says goodbye to her and enters the restaurant. There many kids running around the place, she sees the party table for Evan and walks over there.

She goes up to him and greets him and his family before giving him his present and walking away to find Micheal.

(Y/n pov)

I gave Evan his present and now I'm looking for Micheal.

I spot him with his friends and run over to them. "Hey guys!" I said waving at them smiling. They all greet me back and we start to talk about everything walking around the restaurant.

I decided to leave the group for a bit, going to get something to eat and sitting on one of the tables.

I was unaware of what was going on until l heard Elizabeth yelling at Micheal to let go of Evan and to put him down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER LOL.

But I'm currently working on the next part and it should be out in a few hours and l was planning on writing more but idk, but I'm sure a lot of you knows what will happen in the next chapter.

OKAY BYE BYE FOR NOW!