☆ Part 4 ☆

Y/n POV

I looked up to Michael to see him just staring at me. 'Gosh his blue eyes are so pretty' l though to myself. After what felt like forever, mike seemed to have snapped out of his thoughts because he quickly got off me realizing that he has just been starting.

He helped me up and l could see a blush on his face. He looked cute when he's embarrassed or flustered.

"I- uh sorry for falling on you" he said looking all embarrassed. I giggled and accepted his apology and to that he gave me a quick but sweet smile.

2 hours later

After the park we headed back to his house and chatted but then l had to leave due to how late it was getting which brings me to where I am now, in my room bored.

I was reading a book l recently started but for some reason I couldn't focus on my book.

I just kept thinking about that incident at the park, I blushed at the thought of it. I liked Michael for awhile but did he like me back? No way. How could he like me? But what if he does? Does he? I lay down on my bed in frustration thinking if he possibly had feelings for me.

I felt my eyes slowly start to get heavy and the more l tried to keep them open the harder it was.

I finally decide to close my eyes and started to drift into a peaceful sleep, taking me away from my questioning thoughts.   

I finally had motivation to do a chapter and it's not long but if l can l'll try to update later today or tomorrow :)