☆𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 ☆

WELCOME TO FIRST CHAPTER OF THE RE WRITE >.< l tried my best to make it better.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: *・゚:*

You were walking down a dark hallway with a flash light. The walls were dirty and had multiple drawing that were made by children. You were unfamiliar with your surroundings but at the same time it felt so familiar.

You enter a room and there was a bunch of party tables and a stage. Everything instantly clicked, you were in Mr.Aftons pizzeria. You wondered how you got here but in that moment you heard footsteps from behind you.

You slowly turned around and your body instantly froze. Your eyes widened in shock as you tried to scream but nothing came out... in that moment all you saw was-

BEEB BEEB BEEB!!

Your eyes quickly opened and you sit up. You tried to catch your breath and realized you were drenched in sweat. You groan at the loud sound of your alarm clock and turn over to your night stand and see that you were late to school. "CRAP. SHIT. FUCK." You said as you threw the covers off you and run to your closet.

You pick out the clothes your going to wear to school and run to the bathroom to do your routine.

Your pants:

Your shirt and sweater:

 After you done you run downstairs and see there was a box with a note from your dad

After you done you run downstairs and see there was a box with a note from your dad. "I assume your going to be late again since you were up all night so l decided to make you a quick breakfast and save you some time. - love, dad " you smiled at the note and grabbed the box. You lock the door and run to school.

(Your POV)
"Damn y/n, why are you so late?" Micheal said as you sat down in your seat. " ldk l guess l didn't wake up to my first alarm clock" I replied. "Seems like you were having a nice dream, was about me?" He said as his eyebrows went up and down. "Ew no" l said as l rolled my eyes and blush slightly.

Me and Micheal chatted for a few more minutes, but was interrupted by the teacher quieting us so she could begin class.

(Time skip to lunch (cuz class is boring)

I was walking towards the table with my food tray to where mike and his friend group normally sat. Once l sat down the boy with the Freddy mask started to speak." so
y/n, we're going go over to Mike's house after school, you wanna come?" He asked me. "Uhhh sure, I'm sure my dad won't mind plus he's gonna be out" l replied answering his question.

I had always lived with my dad ever since he and my mom divorced when l was six. She just disappeared as soon as they separated, never reached out to both me or my dad. My dad usually worked in the afternoon and wouldn't get out till midnight, so l don't really get to see him often.

"HELLOOOOO??? Earth to y/nnn!" The boy with the chica mask said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh what we're you saying?" I said trying to pay attention to what he was talking about this time. "That Mr.Afton said he was going to take us to the pizzeria this Thursday to help out with stuff " he said. I've always loved to help Mr. Afton with the pizzeria, especially the animatronics. "Oh, sweet! I'm definitely going, plus l don't have any plan!" I said very excited.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: *・゚
YAY IM DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I LIKE SM MORE THAN BEFOREEEEEE ALSO IF YOU SEE IT MEANS IT HAS BEEN RE WRITTEN!!!!