☆ part 3 ☆

Elloooo againnnn!!!

After a few awhile mikes friends arrive and we chat until they had to go. It was just me and mike, we decided to go to the park since we got bored of being inside.

He grabbed his skate board and we both made our way to the park. When we arrived we saw kids playing and running around. Mike grabbed my hand and went to the skating area.

He was doing some tricks while l watched. "Mike don't you think it would be better to wear safety gear? Like elbow pads." I asked. "What! Me? Safety gear? Nahhh I'm to good at this." He said with a dirpy smirk. "Suit you self then." I said leaning back to the bench l was sitting on.

I was lost in my thoughts when Michael interrupted and said " y/n!! look at this!" I Stood up from the bench to see Michael skating towards me. He was about to do another one of his skateboard tricks but slipped causing him to fall on top of me.

I closed my eyes and felt the hard concrete hit my back as l fell. I opened my eyes to see Michael on top of me. My face started to heat up A LOT. I was sure l looked like an idiot.

Michael's POV

It was getting late so l went over to y/n to tell her to head back. I decided l was going to do one final trick and l wanted y/n to see it. "y/n!! look at this!" I said. I saw y/n stand up and l started to do my trick, but l had accidentally slipped and fell towards y/n and crashed into her.

We both hit the concrete floor and l looked down to see y/n's face looking at me red as hell! She looked very cute when she blushed. I was in lost in my thoughts when l realized l was still on top of y/n.

I quickly got up blushing and held my hand out to help y/n up. I apologized in embarrassment for accidentally falling on top of her to which she said it was fine.