☆ 10 ☆

It's been a few weeks and Michael hasn't been going to school. Most people know what happened and are constantly asking questions.

I'm worried for him..

Maybe l should visit?

My father probably wouldn't let me though. Ever since the incident he says mike is a bad influence. I could lie and say I'm going to another friends house? I'd get in trouble if dad found out..

Eh it would be worth it.

                                           •

                                           •

I made a plan in my head during class in how l would sneak out and back in without getting caught, although while l was plotting this my teacher decided it would be the perfect to call on me and embarrass me in-front of the whole class.

"Y/n we're in English class not algebra."

"O-oh!.. rightttt.. sorry.."

Yeaaa like l said, embarrassing.

When l got home l saw my dad preparing his lunch for his shift in a few and asked if l could hangout out with some friends. He looked skeptical and asked a few questions before sighing and agreeing to let me go, as long as I'm not with Aftons or out past 8pm.

Well.. too bad dad.

I walk to his house making sure nobody sees me and tattles to my dad. Instead of knocking, l decided to climb in through his window.

That's if he even is in his room right now.

I see that the blinds are covering the window, so l knock softly against the glass. I hear shuffling for a bit and then the blinds open and l see his face.

Oh my god. He look tired and likes he's been crying his eyes out. His hair is mess and he has bruises. What the hell has been going on?

His eyes widen at the sight of me and goes to open his window. "Y/n? What are you doing here?!" He whisper yells, backing up and letting me inside his room. "I'm here to see you, duh" l whisper back.

He stares at me for a moment before speaking again. "No! You have to go, you can't be here." He whispers sternly. "Uh why? I'm here to check up on you. You haven't been in school since...   well the accident and I'm worried about you Micheal." I say looking at him with concern. "Also are you okay? Did some hurt you or something?" I quickly add while staring at his bruises.

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me but you have to go now." He says in a rushed tone, pointing towards his window.

I stare at him a confused and a bit frustrated. "What going on Micheal? Why are you hurt and why haven't you been at school?! I need answers!" I slightly yell on accident.

He quickly puts a hand over my mouth cursing to himself. "Shh! Don't be so loud dammit!" He whisper yells.

"Micheal. What going up there. Is there someone up there with you?." A voice downstairs speaks and steps start to move towards his room.

Mike beings to panic and pushes you towards the window. "You have to go now!" I have no time to register what's happening and only comply instead of questioning any further.

I climb out and turn to mike, l was about to say something but he beats me to it. "Go! And don't come back. Don't worry about me, l will be fine." I look at him for a bit before nodding and leaves quickly.

When she's quite far from the Aftons house, she turns one last time as lightning struck in the sky. She turns and runs home taking a deep breath. Rain begins to poor heavily and y/n begins to curse to herself.

What the fuck is going on Micheal Afton.

———————————————————————

HELLO!!!!
bro it's been like forever! But I'm still around guys!! 😭 I'm going to try and post more because l have so much more planned for this story! It's just the beginning literally 👍