☆ Part 2 ☆

OK IM BACKKKKKK THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                       •

                                       •

(After school)

Once school was over l headed home. I walked in and sat in the couch and scrolled through social media, until l got a message from mike.
————————————————————————
BIG BAD WOLF 🐺❤️
————————————————————————
Hey hey hey hey hey

What.

Hey are you on your way????

   No.

Then hurry up 😐

Ok 😆🖕
———————————————————————
I head up to my room to grab anything that l might need and went back downstairs when l saw my father in the kitchen probably packing his stuff for work. "Hey dad." I said.

"Oh! Hey y/n, where are you going?" He asked. "Im going over to Mike's house." I replied.
My dad sighed and agreed to let me go.

My father wasn't a fan of the Aftons for some reason but l never questioned it.
I walked out my front door and start walking to mikes house. I would see cars pass by and kids playing in their front yard occasionally.

When l arrived l rang the door bell and waited a couple seconds until the door opened and l was greeted by Mrs. Afton. She led me inside and told me that mike was in his room. I nod and thanked her before heading to his room.

When l got there, l didn't see him there. I instantly knew where he was and ran into Chris's room. I opened the door to see mike scaring Chris again. I quickly run in front of Chris and start to argue with mike.

This happens every time l go over to his place, Evan is like a little brother to me and l hate
seeing mike scare the poor boy and not have shame. "Mike what the hell?!" I said angrily. "What? I'm just messing with him? It's not my fault his such a pus-" "that's enough you jerk!" I grabbed Evan's hand and left the room. 'Why is he such a asshole to Evan ?' I thought to my self.

An hour had passed and mike started to bother me saying things like "I'm sorryyy" or "please talk to meee, l promise l won't do it again" but l knew he was just saying that so l would talk to him.

It was so hard to ignore him when he stared at me with his gorgeous blue eye. They were just so mesmerizing.

My face started heating up so l gave in. "Ok ok fine, l'll talk to you" l said covering my face. "YESSS" he said waving his arms around the air. I laughed at his childish action and headed we both headed to his room to talk about random stuff.

                                      •

                                      •

                                      •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuhh I'm finally done with this chapterrr 😎