☆ Part 7 ☆

I woke up and today l decided not to go to school as l was not feeling to well.

I told my dad which to that he was not happy with but agreed to let me stay home just for today.

I scrolled through my phone as l ate my cereal and then laid in bed. Time when by super quick and before l knew it it was around 4pm

Your outfit:

(Sorry if the outfit sucks- l tried to not make like an e-girl or emo style like in every fanfic lve read lmaooo 😭😭😭)

I brushed my h/c hair and did my favorite hair style. I brush my teeth and grabbed my phone from my night stand and unplug it.

It was around 5:10pm and l decided to start heading over to Micheals house. I put on my earbuds in and start to listen to my favorite songs.

I walk up to the door and knock. The door opened and l was greeted my Mr.Afton! "Oh hello Mr.Afton!!" I said in a cheery voice and smiled. "Oh please call me William, y/n" Mr.Afton said and chuckled.

"I'll try to keep that in mind" l respond and smiled.

I make my way to Michaels room and decided to check up on Evan. When l entered he seemed to have been startled by me.

"Oops my bad Evan didn't mean to scare you" l said in an apologetic tone. " oh I-it's just you" Evan said in relief. "Is something bothering you Evan and have been sleeping lately you seem very tired? I said concerned for the small boy. "I'm f-Fine and I've j-just been having bad n-nightmares..." said Evan.

I felt bad, Evan has been through so much and it hurts to see him this way.

"You know what Evan!"

"W-what??" He said.

"Your going to have asleep over with me when l get back!!" I said happily. "W-WHA?!" He said in confusion. "Yup you heard me!!" I respond.

"A-are you sure? I don't want to bother you or any-" l cut him of before he could continue and said "don't worry we'll have so much fun and plus l feel like it's bad not to get a good night rest and l'll make sure you do get it" l said. He smiled and agreed but he seemed hesitant?

20 min later

The rest of Mike's gang arrived and l told Liz and Evan to go to their room and lock the door and they both did so.

William called us that he was ready to go and we all got into the car. As we were pulling in the parking lot l got more and more excited to help out.

We walk in and most of the sit in tables or go to the kitchen to get any left over pizza. I quickly head over to parts in service where l then see William at working on a few animatronics.

From what l heard it's for a new location opening called baby pizza world and rentals l think? I honestly can't remember but l was very excited for the grand opening of it!

We spent a few hours working on many animatronics. Some became scarps and used for parts. "Hey y/n?" William asked me.

"Yea??" I respond. "What would you like to name this one?" He said. My eyes began to sparkle in excitement. "Your seriously going to let me name one!!" I exclaimed happily.

"Mhm!" He said smiling. I looked at it and saw it's beautiful orange and purple color, It was truly amazing! "Hmm..." l said deep I thought.

"I thing l want to name it... lolbit!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Just doing some fixing thats all!
New chapter coming out tomorrow!