Chap 22

Y/n POV:
The last day on the boat has finally arrived. Things between Lizzie and I are pretty weird, we kiss a few times but not much more. Of course the others know what's going on between us but since Chris interrupted us, she's not so happy. During the day, we did some diving around the boat and some jetskiing. When the night started to fall, we all gathered on the deck to eat and talk.

After eating, Scarlett suggested that we stay on deck to talk so we went to our cabins to get the blankets and pillows to make ourselves comfortable. Lizzie sat between her sisters, I sat between Andrew and Chris and Scarlett sat next to Zoe.

"I've been thinking about this for a while," Scarlett begins.
Chris says "be careful, Scarlett is good at thinking" which made us all laugh.
"Shut up" Scarlett replies, throwing a pillow at him before continuing. "Since things seem to be going better between Y/n and Lizzie, why don't you tell us how you met?" Scarlett asks accompanied by nods from the others.

I turn to Lizzie, she smiles at me and nods in agreement. I let out a sigh and begin to tell the story.

A few years earlier:

Y/n POV:
"Y/n, get up!!! You're going to be late!" my mom yells as she enters my room.
"Yes, it's okay," I reply sleepily.

I go down to the kitchen after taking my shower. I sit between my two little brothers, Peter and Theo. I eat my cereal in a few minutes then clear my things, grab my bag, say goodbye to my mother and my brothers then get into my car towards the university. When I arrive, I meet Andrew and Chris who were waiting for me in front of their cars.

"Ready for this second week of classes" Chris says to me
"Yes!" I answer with enthusiasm.

We directs towards our first course which is that of maths. We settle down at the bottom of the class by waiting for the teacher. After some minutes, she arrives followed by a girl. The girl in question is blond with green eyes, she wears jeans with a shirt and sneakers. A classic outfit but nevertheless it suits her very well. She goes to sit at the back of the class and waits for the teacher to start her lesson.

"Chris, who is this girl?" I ask him, pointing at her.
"I don't know, a new one I guess"
"Yes, but she wasn't there last week" I insist
"Yes she was here, are you losing your mind or what?" he answers me before going back to his discussion with Andrew.
"Silence, young people. Well, I'm going to give you back the tests from last week. Most of them are excellent but some are catastrophic" she says, staring at me when she says the word catastrophic.

She walks around the classroom to give us back our tests. When she gets to my level, she hands me my copy and says. "It's not brilliant, I think Miss Chase will be able to help you" and then she goes back to her office.

Obviously Chris and Andrew spent the remaining hour laughing at me. The bell rang, I put my things away and scanned the room for Chase but she was already gone. I walk out into the hallway and spot her going out the front door. I hurry to follow her and manage to catch up with her in front of the parking lot.

"Hey wait" I manage to say between two breaths. "The teacher said you could help me with math, so I wanted to know if you could help me" I ask
"Yes, I'd be happy to. Tonight, are you free?" she answers
"Yes, but what for?" I ask her again
"Well, to review the math, what were you thinking ?" she asks
"Uh, well, nothing.
"Well then, see you at 7pm at my place" she says then grabs my hand and writes her number and address.
"See you tonight" then she leaves.