Chap 18

Y/n POV:
As I opened, the door I came face to face with Chris and Andrew. I didn't understand what they were doing there but I hugged them and they did the same.
"What are you doing here?" I asked them.
"You should ask the person behind you" Chris replies to me.

As I turn around, I see Lizzie smiling at me
"You're the one who asked them to come. Why?" I question her
"Since you spent all week supporting me, I thought it would be nice if I invited them" she explains
"Thank you very much" I tell her while taking her in my arms but at the moment I realize what I am doing and I let her go.

"Sorry" I say to her
"Oh uh it's ok" she answers me blushing a little
"Well that's not all but our suitcases are heavy, could we put them somewhere" Andrew asks laughing.
"Oh yes, sorry. Come on, let's put them upstairs" says Lizzie.

A few minutes later, we are all gathered in the living room to know what we are going to do this evening.
"We can go to the restaurant and then to a nightclub" suggests Chris.
"That's fine with me" I answer
"Me too" say the others
"Perfect, well we are going to separate in 2 groups for the cars" I say to them
"Andrew, me and Lizzie go with Y/n" says Chris
"In that case Zoe, me and the twins will go in the same car" says Scarlett.

We leave in our respective cars. After 30 minutes of driving, we arrive at the restaurant and all the people except me put a cap and sunglasses on their heads. Since I was the only one who didn't have any, it seemed a little ridiculous. We entered the restaurant and the waiter put us in a small corner of the restaurant so that the others would not be recognized.

"By the way Chris, we really have to go surfing before you leave. The waves here are incredible" I said excitedly.
"You don't think I came all the way here just to see you" he answers amused
"Oh okay, I'll make you pay for it" I add with a sly smile
"When you're done bickering like four year olds, maybe we can order" Andrew says, a little desperate for Chris and me.
"Hey, we're not bickering," Chris and I replied at the same time, which made us laugh.

We ordered some food and then discussed about the projects of each one, Chris's children, the brand of clothes of the twins...etc. Then after eating we went to the night club.

Arrived in the club, Chris, Andrew and me went to look for the drinks while the twins, Zoe, Scarlett and Lizzie went to look for us a table. Once we got the drinks we went to our table when suddenly someone pushes me from behind. I turn around to see who it is.

"Lydia!??"
"Y/n !??  What are you doing here?" she asks me.
"I'm with my friends and you ?" I ask her in return but before she can answer a girl grabs her by the waist and kisses her
"Oh, I see. I hope you're happy" I say with a touch of anger in my voice and I go to sit down at the table
"Y/n wait" I hear Lydia calling me but I don't answer her.

"Y/n are you ok" Lizzie asks me trying to catch my eyes with hers
"Lydia is here" I tell her pointing to her and the other girl
"Don't tell me they're dating" says Lizzie with a touch of disgust in the voice
"If not, it looks like it" I answer still avoiding her gaze
"She's looking over here" Scarlett tells me
"She's not just looking now, she's walking over here" MK warns me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see that she is waiting for me to look at her or to talk to her. So I take her by the arm and lead her to the parking lot so as not to make a scene in front of everyone.

"So what do you want?" I ask her, trying not to yell at her.
"I'm sorry. I should have told you I was seeing someone else" she said.
"I don't know why you had to tell me. We were broken up or on a break, well, it's doesn't matter. I just hope you're happy but I don't want to see you anymore. I'm not the kind of person who forgives a second time" I said to her without any emotion
"So why did you forgive her?" she asks, pointing at Lizzie
"Goodbye Lydia" I tell her before entering the nightclub again.
"Y/n answer my question" she yells at me from the parking lot but I pretend not to hear.

Lizzie POV:
I'm worried about Y/n because it's been a while since she left with that girl, Lydia. A few minutes later, I see Y/n walk through the door again and walk over to the table.

"Where is everyone else?" she asks me.
"Chris, Scarlett and Ashley are at the bar and Zoe, MK and Andrew are dancing" I reply. "How did it go with Lydia?" I ask her.
"I told her that I was happy for her but that I didn't want to see her anymore because I'm not the kind of person who forgives a second time" she explains
"Well, enough about her. Come on, let's dance" I say, grabbing her hand so that she comes with me.

After several songs and shots of alcohol, I can officially say that we are all almost drunk. It's almost 3am. I went to sit down for a bit because I was seeing double. Suddenly the dj put on some slow music and I see everyone on the dance floor grabbing their partners. When I turn my head to scan the whole room, my eyes lock with Y/n who is sitting right next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her.
"The slows it is not too much my thing" she answers me always by supporting my glance
"In my memories, you danced rather well the slows" I reply. "You leave me no choice" I tell her, grabbing her hands and dragging her onto the dance floor
"Slow down, you're going to rip my arm off" she complains but I can see a smile forming at the corner of her lips.

Arriving on the track, I put my arms on her neck while she puts hers on my hips. I look up and see her smiling warmly at me then I meet her beautiful blue eyes in which I get lost. Her gaze gives me a foreign feeling in my stomach, a bit like butterflies. During the slow dance, I feel like the world has stopped and it's just Y/n and I, just the two of us. Y/n and I were so focused on each other that we didn't even notice that others were watching and filming us. 
At the end of the slow dance, I pull back my embrace on Y/n and meet her eyes again.

"Thank you" she says to me before we go back to sitting down.

Y/n POV:
After the slow dance, I went back to sit down followed by Lizzie and I could already feel the group's gaze on us from miles away. We left the nightclub around 5am but being too drunk, so we called a cab. When we arrived at the mansion, everyone collapsed in their rooms. Despite the tiredness and the headache from the alcohol, I couldn't help but smile like a fool when I thought about the slow dance Lizzie and I did.

————————————————————————
A bit of drama but quickly forgotten by Y/n during her slow dance with Lizzie. These two look like they've grown closer, I wonder what will happen 😏 Feel free to tell me what you thought 🙂