Chap 19

Y/n POV:
I woke up with a horrible headache and a terrible urge to vomit and what was supposed to happen, happened. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. A few minutes later I went to brush my teeth and then went downstairs to the kitchen for something to drink. When I got to the kitchen, I came across Lizzie half asleep on the table.

"Not easy to wake up this morning" I say to her amused
"No, that's for sure" she struggles to answer me, still closing her eyes
"You want me to make you something to eat" I suggest
At my question her eyes open little by little and she looks at me with a smile
"Yes, I want to.
"Ok, what do you want?" I ask her again
"I don't know, it's up to you" she answers.

I start to take the ingredients to make the pancakes. I add the ingredients one by one in the bowl, the flour, the sugar, the eggs... ect. As I prepare the pancakes, I can feel Lizzie's eyes on me.

"Did you see anything you like?"
"Huh, uh no" she replies and I can see that she has blushed slightly

A few minutes later the pancakes are ready and I put them on a plate with chocolate, whipped cream and strawberries.
"Here you go" I say, handing her the plate.
"Thank you" she answers and takes a bite. "Your pancakes are amazing Y/n" she says between two bites
"I'm glad you like them" I answer amused.

"By the way Y/n, there is something I wanted to tell you. I..." she starts before being interrupted by her phone ringing.

Lizzie POV:
I pick up my phone and go into the living room to answer it. Picking up, I see it's Robbie calling me.

"Hi Robbie, how are you?" I ask him.
"Hi, good thanks. By the way, I hope you didn't forget that we were going to the restaurant tonight"
Oh crap, with everything that's been going on this week I had completely forgotten about our dinner. But now that Y/n and I are friends again, I'm not as excited about going out to dinner with him.

"I'm sorry Robbie, but I completely forgot," I tell him.
"Oh that's okay" he replies but I can hear in his voice that he is disappointed. "Can we maybe reschedule it for tomorrow?
"That's not going to be possible, I already have plans for tomorrow" I tell him, eager to finish this call and get back to Y/n
"What are you doing?" he asks me
"I rented a boat for the day and with my friends we are going to do some jet-skiing and paddle boarding" I explain
"That sounds nice, can I join you?"
Being too nice and feeling guilty for forgetting our dinner, I replied :
"Yes, if you want. Well, I'll see you at my place around 9. See you tomorrow" I said before hanging up.

Going back to the kitchen, I can't find any trace of Y/n. But it is without counting on the noise which comes from the swimming pool. When I arrive outside, Chris and Andrew carry Scarlett and throw her in the pool, all welcomed by the laughter of the others. As I scan the pool, my eyes lock with Y/n's and immediately I feel sick so I look away and head to my sisters to tell them about the call with Robbie.

Y/n POV:
After Lizzie went to the living room to make a phone call, Scarlett offered me to come with her and the others to the pool. A few minutes later, Lizzie came to join us but I don't know why she avoided my gaze and walked towards her sisters with a guilty look on her face. I wish I could have gone to her and asked her what was wrong but I didn't.

Lizzie POV:
I went back inside then told them and I can see by their faces that they are as puzzled as I am.
"Say something" I said
"But what do you want us to say to you " MK adds
"I don't know, but now I'm starting to panic. I should never have said yes. Oh, but what about Y/n?" I start to panic but Ashley and MK cut me off.

"Lizzie, that's enough. Stop panicking. You go and explain the situation to Y/n, I'm sure she'll understand" says Ashley trying to reassure me as best she can
"We're just starting to get along again, if I tell her it will ruin everything" I reply
"You have to tell her or it will only make things worse. Trust me" MK warns me

Y/n POV:
When Lizzie comes out, I can see that she is even more uncomfortable than before. She walks towards me and asks me to follow her, which I do.
"What's going on Lizzie?" I ask her a little worried by her expression.
"Did you call me Lizzie?" she answers a little shocked
"I thought that now that we were friends again, I could call you that" I explain
"I like it. I have to tell you something" she says with a serious look.

"Ok, but you're scaring me a little bit" I admit to her
"First of all I want to apologize. The phone call I received was from Robbie and he was calling to ask me if I had forgotten our dinner but obviously I had. Then he asked me if we could reschedule it for tomorrow but I told him that it was not possible because I had rented a boat to do jet-skiing and paddle. After that he asked me if he could come and I said yes because I felt guilty for having forgotten our dinner" she explains.

Throughout her explanation, I try to stay as calm as possible even if it's complicated and it hurts me that she is accepted that this guy comes with us but well I have no other choice than to accept it.

"It doesn't matter, that way I can meet the guy you're dating" I answer her trying to put on my best smile
"There's no point in lying to me, I can see that it bothers you" she answers while scanning my face
"I assure you that it doesn't bother me at all" I tell her trying to reassure her as I can not to make her feel guilty again.

After that, we spent the day relaxing by the pool, then we ordered pizzas and went to see a movie. At the end of the movie everyone went to their rooms to sleep so we could be up and running tomorrow.

————————————————————————
Tomorrow Robbie will meet the group. But what happens when he meets Y/n? Will she stay calm or will there be tension ?🤔🤔
I hope you like this chapter. I will post another chapter tonight
Have a great day 🙂✌🏼