Chap 21

Since it's been a while since I posted a new chapter, here's a little summary:

Lizzie had a fight with her sisters so she spent most of her time with Y/n. To thank Y/n for putting up with her, she invited Chris and Andrew over for the weekend. Lizzie booked a boat for the weekend but forgot she had to go to dinner with Robbie so she invited him to join the others. Robbie spent the day with the group and then left but before he did, he and Lizzie kissed and Y/n didn't miss it.
Later in the evening Y/n went to watch the full moon and was soon joined by Lizzie. The two got into a tangle but ended up kissing.

————————————————————————
Y/n POV:
After Lizzie and I kissed, I went back to my cabin and had an extremely hard time getting to sleep. After a few hours, I finally fall asleep and then wake up around 7:00am. I take my phone and scroll on tiktok when suddenly I find an edit of Lizzie. Specifically a picture of her and Robbie kissing on the boat.
"Stupid paparazzi" I mutter.

Lizzie POV:
Getting up, I immediately woke Scarlett and Zoe to tell them what happened yesterday.

"Girls, wake up!!! I have to tell you something!!!" I yell for them to wake up.
"Lizzie, it's 8am I hope it's important or you're going to have a hard time" Zoe threatens me half asleep
"Y/n and I kissed" I say
"What, how, when?" questions Scarlett while getting up suddenly

"Last night, on the deck of the boat. I wanted to go and talk to her and I kissed her then she went back to her cabin" I explain
"Lizzie, I hope you know what you are doing because in one night you kissed two people" Zoe warns me
"Yes I know but it was Y/n I wanted to kiss and not Robbie".
"In any case know that we will support you whatever choice you make" Scarlett tells me with a smile.
"Well, let's go eat" suggests Zoe
"Yeah" Scarlett and I answer in heart.

After eating, I go to Y/n's cabin because she is still not out which is strange since Y/n is a person who gets up extremely early. I knock but no answer so I open the door and go inside.

Y/n POV:
After seeing this tiktok, I had no desire to run into Lizzie so I stayed in my cabin. But my tranquility was quickly broken by a knock on the door of course I did not open. Unfortunately the person who knocked came back in and of course it was Lizzie. I just had time to grab a book and pretend to read.

"Lizzie, what are you doing here?" I asked, pretending to read.
"I came to see if you were still asleep," she replied, sitting down on the bed.
"Well, as you can see, I'm reading," I reply, still looking at my book.
"I see that. By the way, how is your wound?" she asks me
"I don't know"

"Y/n that's enough! What did I do to you? You barely answer me when I talk to you and you keep your eyes fixed on that stupid book" she yells at me
"Your little kiss with that Robbie got caught on camera by the paparazzi and generated a huge amount of editing on tiktok. That's what's wrong" I also yell back
"Y/n how much time I'm going to tell you that I don't like Robbie and I didn't want to kiss him" Lizzie says to me as she starts to lose her patience.

I don't answer her and continue my reading. I can see out of the corner of my eye that she is up to something.

"Ok you really leave me no choice" she says.

She gets up from the bed and comes to sit on my lap then grabs my book and throws it on the floor.
"I seem to have told you to put the book down. Since the easy way doesn't work with you I'll have to use the hard way" she says with an authoritative voice
"Oh yes, I'd like to see that" I provoke her
"You should be careful what you ask for".

She plunges her beautiful green eyes into mine and gives me a smirk before she starts kissing my neck and then slowly moves to my lips. Her lips crash into mine and dance together. As she kisses me, things get more intense. I try to reverse our positions but she tightens her grip and I let out a grunt of frustration.

"Stay in your place" she whispers in my ear causing tingling along my neck
"It's complicated, you have too many clothes on you" I say.

She removes her shirt while maintaining my gaze with his then I did the same. She starts to remove my bra but someone knocks at the door which interrupts us.

"Who is it?" Lizzie asks me while whispering still sitting on my lap.
"I don't know but this person is going to have a hard time" I growl
"Y/n, are you awake?" asks Chris from the other side of the door
"Yes, I'll be there in two minutes" I say
"No hurry, I'm coming in" he answers me by starting to lower the handle of the door.

Lizzie gets up quickly, takes her t-shirt and slides into my closet. Meanwhile, I grab my shirt and try to look as normal as possible.

"Y/n, you might have a chance to get into the pro surfing world" Chris says to me.
"Seriously?! How?" I ask eager to know the rest
"As you know, every year there is this huge surfing competition called the World Championship Cup and KELLY SLATER will be there" he explains
"KELLY SLATER !!!!! This guy is a living legend in the surfing world, he's even the reason I started surfing. Oh my god, that's a lot of information. When is the competition scheduled for this year?"
" It's scheduled in two months "
"Ok that means I have 2 months to be ready for this competition" I answer.

Chris and I talked for a few more minutes and then he went back up on deck to join the others. Once we left, I went to open the closet door so Lizzie could get out and then we left to join the others but she didn't look as happy as before.

————————————————————————
I hope you will like this chapter. I for one still enjoy writing new chapters for this story even though some times it takes a lot of time 😅

I also wanted to know if you still enjoy this story because not being regular in posting my chapters you might get tired of the story so give me your opinion, it would help me a lot 🙃