Chap 20 Part 2

Lizzie POV:
The place that Chris and Y/n discovered is incredible. The water is blue with shades of emerald green and sparkles as if millions of diamonds were on the bottom. After several minutes of walking and rock climbing, we finally arrived at the wreck.

Closer the boat is even more damaged, there are holes everywhere in the hull, the mast is broken, the sails are full of holes, in short it is a real wreck.

"So we go up?" says Y/n
"It's not a bit risky knowing that the wooden planks are completely rotten and can collapse at any moment" I ask a bit worried at the idea of climbing on this thing.
"Don't tell me you're scared Lizzie" Y/n looks at me defiantly
"Absolutely not and to prove it to you, I'm going to go up first" I say as I pass her and start climbing the ladder.

Once we are all on the boat, we all start to explore it on our own. When suddenly a huge noise coming from the boat resounds in the kind of cavern. We all gather on the deck but someone is missing. Y/n.

Y/n POV:
Once we all get on the boat, we all start exploring it on our own. I headed to what appeared to be the captain's cabin. The room was amazing though dusty but amazing. There were maps in every corner of the room, books on the seas and oceans and even logbooks.

When I approached one of the shelves to take a closer look at the books, I didn't notice that the floor was flimsy and as I put my foot down, I fell through the wooden boards. Fortunately, my fall was cushioned by some old, dingy bags full of dust.

As I was getting up, I felt something running down my abdomen followed by a pain. As the light was low, I used the light of my phone and while directing the flash towards my abdomen, I notice a trickle of blood flowing.
"Shit, I must have cut myself when I fell," I mutter.

Not wanting to ruin the day, I tried to make a bandage with what I had in my backpack and put a t-shirt back on so it wouldn't show.
A few minutes later, I hear someone enter the room.

"Y/n! Are you there?" it's Scarlett, saved.
"Yeah, I'm here" I reply
"I'm going to call the others to come and help me get you out of here. Don't move" she said before leaving
"It's not like I can get out," I say sarcastically.

As promised, Scarlett came back with the whole group and it was Chris and Andrew who got me out of this hole.

"I don't want to say that I told you so, but I told you so," said Lizzie with a superior look.
"Pff, this is ridiculous" I sigh
"A real kid" she replies
"That's not true. I can be very serious when I want to" I reply offended by her remark and leave the room, leaving everyone perplexed by my reaction.
"I'm going to see what's wrong with her," Andrew told them before coming to join me.

I sat on the front of the wreck to contemplate the beauty of this kind of cave and try to calm down because it becomes unbearable to support the presence of this guy Robbie with Lizzie even if he is not with us on the wreck. Nevertheless I'll have to go back to the boat soon to take care of my wound because otherwise it might get worse.

"Y/n" I hear Andrew calling me
"Hm"
"Do you want to talk?" he asks me
"About what ?" I ask him too
"I don't know, maybe about your reaction to Lizzie a few minutes ago"
"No, I don't want to talk about it" I answer him still staring at the water
"Listen Y/n suppressing your feelings for Lizzie is the worst thing you can do. You have to do something, this game can't go on" he says
"Maybe, but it's the only way I could find to avoid getting hurt" I answer him with a fake smile before going down the ladder to join the others on the wall.

I had more difficulty to go up on the wall because of my wound and I feel that the blood flows a little more. By the time I reach the top of the wall, I'm out of breath but trying to look "normal" in front of Robbie and the twins.

"Y/n what are you doing here and where are the others?" MK asks me
"They are still on the wreckage but will be back soon" I answer
"Did something happen there?" Ashley asks me.
"No, not at all, why?" I hasten to answer
"You were super excited to go to that wreck and you're the first one to come back so yeah I think it's weird" Ashley replies with a nod from MK.

Lizzie POV:
Andrew came back into the room where we all were. I have to admit that I didn't really understand Y/n's reaction, or so I would like to think. Deep down, I know why Y/n reacted the way she did.

"Y/n went back up on the wall. I think we should go too," Andrew suggests.

We joined Y/n and the others on the wall and then returned to our jet skis to get back to the boat. There was something weird with Y/n on the way back because she wasn't driving the jet-ski but Andrew and I know how much she loves to drive it.

Back on the boat, we ate and then stayed on the boat for a few hours. Since I didn't see Y/n after eating, I went around the boat to find her and it was in the infirmary that I found her.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I ask her
"Nothing" she answers without turning around
Out of the corner of my eye I see her t-shirt lying on a chair with blood stains on it. I walk towards her and position myself in front of her.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I ask her again with a more serious voice
"I'm trying to put a bandage on my wound because I cut myself when I fell into the wreckage" she explains
"Sit down" I command her
"What?"
"Sit down, I said. I'm going to bandage you" I tell her, taking the products from her hands.

She sits down and I move closer to her to apply the bandage. I get so close that I am standing between her legs. With every movement I make, I can feel her eyes scanning me. I pass the bandage around her wound and then stay in my place. I raise my head and meet his eyes that lock with mine. I can see his eyes switch between my eyes and my lips. Then I don't know what's wrong with me but I move towards her to kiss her and she does the same. Our faces are a few centimeters from each other and the distance only gets smaller.

————————————————————————
Finally, are Y/n and Lizzie going to kiss? 😏🤔
I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to do a part 3 for this chapter.
I hope you don't mind and like this chapter