Chap 14

Y/n POV :
Yesterday when Lydia and I left the beach, we went to a restaurant to eat and then I took her home and then I went home. Since it was too late when I got home, I thought it best to call Chris and Andrew the next day and then I went to sleep.
I woke up around 10:00 am and the first thing I did was to call Chris and Andrew. While waiting for them to pick up, I went downstairs to make myself a coffee and after a few minutes Andrew joined the call followed by Chris.

"Hi guys" I say with a smile
"Hi, you should call us more often, we miss you" Andrew says to me with a sad voice
"Yeah, he's right and God knows it doesn't happen often" replies Chris with a laugh
"Yes, I'll do my best" I promise them. "Well if I called you it's because I need your opinion" I start
"What a mess you've gotten yourself into again Y/n" asks Andrew annoyed.

"If you could stop cutting me, I would have finished already" I answer him before resuming where he had cute me. "As you know, I'm dating Lydia and obviously the twins found out and a few days ago, I went out for a drink with Lydia. So I asked the twins to tell their parents that I wouldn't be there that night. Of course Lizzie, Scarlett and Zoe didn't know and I don't know how but Lizzie knew I had a date. But the strangest part of the story is that she looked disappointed and sad that I was going to have a drink with Lydia" I tell them and I can see that Andrew and Chris don't know what to make of it.

"I think that despite all these years, Lizzie still had feelings for you and maybe she thought that since you were working for her dad..." begins Chris with a serious look
"She was probably hoping you'd get back together" Andrew finishes
"That's nonsense ! What are you saying is bullshit ! She's over it and so am I" I answer them annoyed that everyone is talking about the past and especially about this period
"Y/n... You know very well that after all this time, a part of you is not over it" replies Chris with a nod from Andrew.

Then it's the remark of too much. Furious I hang up and throw my phone on the sofa. Then I turn on the TV to concentrate on something else because deep down I know they are right. A few minutes later, my phone rings, I walk over to the couch and pick it up.

"Y/n this is MK. Are you free tonight?" she asks
"Oh hi Mary-Kate, yes I am why ?" I answer confused
"Great and is Lydia available too ?"
"I think so, but why do you want to know that ?" I ask again still confused
"Ashley and I would love to get to know her and since we don't have plans tonight. We thought it would be nice to go out to dinner and then go for a walk" MK explains
"Oh well, I'll ask her and I'll let you know" I answer her before hanging up

Still a little confused that they want to met Lydia and assuming that Lizzie knows absolutely nothing about it, I text Lydia.

Me:
Hi, are you free tonight?
The Olsens twins want to meet you

Lydia 🌸:
Hi yes I'm free. OMG !!!!!
Why me ?

Me:
No idea 😂😭
Honestly I've know them for years but I never understand the meaning of their ideas

Lydia🌸:
Can't wait for tonight !!!!🤗

I text MK to confirm that Lydia and I are up for doing something tonight. After these calls and messages my faith rather annoying, I left to take my shower.

Lizzie POV:
After the time, the place and the person of the date is fixed, I just have to wait so I decide to go on the terrace to continue reading my book. On the way to the terrace, I see my sisters whispering something to each other so I approach them to find out what is it.

"So what are you two up to ?" I ask them
"Absolutely nothing" answers Ashley with an ai that says that opposite but having no desire to try to make them spill the beans. I raise my eyes to the sky and resume my way to the terrace.

Below, Scarlett and Zoe are enjoying the pool and are quickly joined by my sisters. I am lying on a deckchair with my book in my hands and the sound of the birds mixed with laughter of the girls that reach my ears as well as the rays of the sun that tickle my face gives me the impression to be in paradise.
However, despite thus peacefulness, I have the feeling that something (or rather someone) is missing for everything to be perfect.
After several hours of reading, I end up falling asleep and then a few hours later my phone alarm rings which wakes me up. I notice that it's 7pm which means I'm completely late so I run to my room to take a quick shower, then I get dressed and run down the stairs to tell my sisters I'm leaving then drive towards the bar where I'm supposed to meet Robbie.

"The plan cupid will be able to begin" launches MK

________________________________
Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well and that your vacation is going well. I apologize for not posting a chapter for 10 days.
I hope you like this chapter for my part I find it a bit lame but I'll do better for the next chapters.
If you could give me your opinion, it would help me a lot for the continuation of the story

Have a nice day 🤗😘