Stay With Me P.115 (Hyuckcas)💖

Start from the beginning

It wasn't until a chilly autumn evening, with the leaves turning shades of orange and gold, that they finally acknowledged their feelings. They were taking a leisurely walk in a quiet park, the sounds of the city fading into the background. The air was crisp, and their breath formed small clouds in front of them as they strolled hand in hand.

Lucas cleared his throat, his cheeks tinged with a faint blush. "Hyuck, there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Donghyuck turned to him, his heart pounding in his chest. "What is it, Lucas?"

Taking a deep breath, Lucas said, "I think I'm falling for you, Donghyuck. And I don't mean as just a friend."

Donghyuck felt a rush of emotions flood over him. He had been grappling with the same feelings, afraid to admit them out loud. But hearing Lucas's confession gave him the courage to speak his own truth.

"Lucas," he said softly, "I've been feeling the same way. I didn't know if I should say anything, but I can't deny what I feel anymore. I love you."

The words hung in the air, heavy with meaning. Donghyuck's heart raced, and he searched Lucas's eyes for a response. What he found was a mixture of relief and joy, mirrored in Lucas's expression.

Lucas pulled Donghyuck into a warm embrace, their bodies fitting together perfectly. "I love you too, Hyuck," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.

From that moment on, their relationship evolved into something beautiful and profound. They navigated the challenges of being in the public eye while trying to keep their love a secret from fans and the management. It was a delicate dance, one that required careful planning and discretion.

Their fellow NCT members, however, were not oblivious to the shift in their dynamic. They noticed the way Donghyuck and Lucas looked at each other, the subtle touches and shared smiles that went beyond mere friendship. But being a close-knit group, they chose to respect their privacy and allowed them the space to explore their love without interference.

>>>>>

As the years passed, Donghyuck and Lucas's bond only grew stronger. They became each other's pillars of support, leaning on one another in times of stress and uncertainty. They found solace in the knowledge that, no matter what challenges they faced, they had each other to rely on. But in 2020, their world would be shaken to its core. Lucas found himself caught in a scandal that threatened to tarnish not only his career but also the reputation of NCT as a whole. It was a dark cloud that descended upon them, casting a long shadow over their lives.

The scandal erupted in the tabloids and social media, fueled by rumors and sensationalism. Lucas was accused of various misdeeds, from alleged conflicts with fellow idols to supposed illicit relationships. The online world became a battleground, with fans divided into factions, some fiercely defending Lucas while others condemned him without mercy.