Stay With Me P.112 (Jaehyuck)💖

Start from the beginning

As they spent more time together as a couple, their love deepened. They discovered new facets of each other's personalities, and their bond grew stronger with each passing day. They went on dates in secret, stealing moments of intimacy whenever they could.

>>>>>

One evening, they found themselves on the rooftop of their practice building. It was a clear night, and the city lights stretched out before them like a sparkling sea. They sat side by side, their fingers intertwined, and their hearts full of love.

Jaehyun gazed at Donghyuck with a soft smile. "You know, Hyuck, I never imagined that our friendship would lead to this. But I'm so grateful that it did."

Donghyuck leaned his head on Jaehyun's shoulder, sighing contentedly. "Me too, Jaehyun. I can't imagine my life without you."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, just enjoying each other's presence and the breathtaking view. But then, Jaehyun's mischievous side couldn't resist making an appearance.

He turned to Donghyuck, a playful glint in his eye. "You know, Hyuck, now that we're dating, I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy teasing you even more."

Donghyuck chuckled, giving Jaehyun a mock glare. "Oh, really? You think you can handle my teasing, Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun grinned, leaning in closer. "Challenge accepted, Hyuck."

And so, their relationship continued to grow and evolve. They faced the ups and downs of life as idols and as a couple, but their love for each other remained unwavering.

>>>>>

As time went by, their fellow NCT members began to notice the change in their dynamics. It was hard to hide the newfound tenderness and affection they had for each other. But instead of making things awkward, it brought a sense of unity and support within the group.

One day, Taeyong, the leader of NCT, gathered everyone for a meeting. He wanted to address the rumors and speculations that had been circulating among fans and the media.

"Guys," Taeyong began, his voice steady, "I think it's time we address the elephant in the room. It's clear that Jaehyun and Donghyuck have become more than just friends."

Jaehyun and Donghyuck exchanged nervous glances, unsure of how their fellow members would react.

"But," Taeyong continued, "I want to make it clear that we fully support their relationship. Love is a beautiful thing, and we should all be happy for them."