Stay With Me P.112 (Jaehyuck)💖

Start from the beginning

The room seemed to grow smaller as the weight of Donghyuck's words settled in. Jaehyun ran a hand through his hair, his mind racing. He had never considered the possibility of a romantic relationship with Donghyuck. Their friendship had always been so comfortable, so familiar. But now, everything was different.

"I don't know what to say," Jaehyun admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Donghyuck's heart sank. He had feared this reaction, but he couldn't blame Jaehyun for being taken aback. "It's okay, Jaehyun," he said, his voice filled with resignation. "I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just needed to get it off my chest."

Jaehyun shook his head, his eyes finally meeting Donghyuck's. "No, Hyuck, it's not that I don't feel the same way. It's just... I never imagined this, and it's a lot to process."

Donghyuck's eyes widened in surprise, hope flickering in his chest. "You... you have feelings for me too?"

Jaehyun gave a hesitant nod, his lips forming a small, uncertain smile. "I think I do, Hyuck. I just need some time to sort through my thoughts and feelings."

Donghyuck's heart soared with happiness. He never expected this outcome. "Okay," he said, his voice filled with newfound hope. "Take all the time you need."

>>>>>

As days turned into weeks, Jaehyun and Donghyuck navigated the uncharted territory of their changing relationship. They spent more time together, their conversations tinged with an underlying tension. It was as if a delicate dance had begun, each step bringing them closer to the inevitable. One evening, they found themselves alone in their dorm room again. This time, the atmosphere was different. There was a palpable tension in the air, a shared awareness of the feelings that had been laid bare.

Jaehyun cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "Hyuck, can we talk about this?"

Donghyuck nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. "Of course, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun took a deep breath, his eyes locked onto Donghyuck's. "I've thought about it a lot, and I've realized that I have feelings for you too, Hyuck. But I'm scared. I'm scared of how it might change our friendship, of what the other members might think, of what our fans might say."

Donghyuck reached out and gently placed a hand on Jaehyun's. "I understand your fears, Jaehyun. I have them too. But we can't control our feelings, and we can't live in fear of what might happen. We've always been there for each other, and I believe we can handle this together."

Jaehyun smiled, his heart warming at Donghyuck's words. "You're right, Hyuck. We've faced so many challenges together, and this is just another one. I don't want to hide my feelings anymore."

With that, Jaehyun leaned in, closing the gap between them, and kissed Donghyuck. It was a gentle, tentative kiss, filled with all the emotions they had been holding back. It was a kiss that spoke of years of friendship and a newfound love. Their relationship blossomed from that moment on. They navigated the challenges of being in a public eye, knowing that their fans and fellow members would have opinions about their relationship. But they also found overwhelming support from many fans who were happy to see them happy.