Chapter 20

Author's POV

After the drama that happened. Taehyung found himself in a medical room. You know where operations and all the doctor type of stuff are.

He was still shaken up with the whole Hungsoon thing going on. But he does not know where he is. All he knows is that something bad really bad happened to him.

Taehyung still has to stay in the recovery room as complications may arise.

Jungkook has been secretly visiting Taehyung when he was asleep.

But Taehyung was clueless. No one told him anything. With the help of Namjoon and the others, Jungkook was able to visit him secretly.

Jin and Jimin found out everything after their husbands explained everything to them.

Taehyung happen to grow very close with all of them. He felt happy, he felt like he had family. But there was one person he wanted to desperately meet.

And that person happened to meet him today.

Jungkook.

Taehyung was over the moon when he saw him but never express it too much, but the deep red colour on his cheeks were saying something else.

It would be a total lie if I would say Jungkook was not nervous. Of course he was.

He finally met his long time crush after a very long time.

Ok obviously they met before in the kingdom and out, but not like this.

Jungkook only met him while he was awake was because his family encouraged....well forced him to meet him.

Yoongi being the most that forced him, if he never and if Jungkook never accept he could not go to sleep as his husbands would think it is rude and will nag him.

Jungkook's POV

After what seemed like ages I finally had the courage to meet him upfront.

I went inside and saw him but he did not see me. He was sitting there spaced out.

When he finally saw me. I swear it was so cute he was blushing so hard but trying to hide it.

"So how are you feeling?", I asked trying to start a conversation. I sat down on the chair by the bed.

"Fine.", he replied still looking down. I sighed.

It seemed he did not want to talk much. Is he still angry? I wish I told him.

"So what happened that day?" He asked. I looked up. "I mean how did you find out that Hungsoon...you know." He asked.

"Ok so." I began....

Flashback

"Ughhh, I hate my life right now." I went out of my room debating whether I should go after him or not.

Just then Yoongi was walking by. He stopped and he looked at me in confusion. "Ya Jungkook what happened?" He asked.

"He found out hyung." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion then after a few seconds he realised what I was talking about.

"Well go after him." He said. "Are you su-." "Ya now go." He said irritated I was questioning him. "Come with me please, just this once." I pleaded.

"Fine lets go, you owe me big time." He responded.

We arrived at the door. When we heard a voice inside, two infact. We reconised that voice in a instant.

We turned the handle but it was locked. So we broke it down.

We widened our eyes at what we saw. Yoongi went and punched Hungsoon. I picked Taehyung up and went to the medical room. After Hungsoon passed out Yoongi came with everyone else.

I explained everything and they seemed happy about the part when I told them I had a crush on Taehyung.

Flashback ends

"Wait you have a crush on me?" He asked shocked. I nodded my head sorta nervous what he would think now.

"I thought it was just me." He replied. I looked at him with my eyes wide.

"Well then you won't mind me doing this." I stood up and leaned in but stopped as to say I am asking for permission. He gulped clearly nervous but nodded.

Then

We sealed the gap.

_____________________________________________

Author's POV

Well that was rushed. But can you tell I am losing interest in this book. Like I had no plan. Wish I had chosen a mafia au. Cos I never really read a royal au.

But anyways.....

Question of the chapter:

What type of ramen noodles you guys like?