Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV

I turned around and saw mister Jung Hoseok looking at mister Hungsoon like he was about to take his gun and kill him.

Hungsoon gulped, "S-sorry sir I-. He was cut off by Mr Jung who lifted his finger up. Hungsoon looked down. I was surprised as a few seconds ago he was so angry and now so scared.

I looked at both of them feeling nervous and it was awkward for me as I was there but again not there. Mr Jung looked at me amd sighed. His facial expressions changed. "Come with me", he said more like commanded.

Before he went out the door he said, "Choi Hungsoon I will deal with you later". He never looked back and just walked I followed him but I could not stop thinking about him was it the last time I will see him or not.

Because the way he said it. Seemed like he is gonna kill the man. Anyways I followed Mr Jung to a floor which seemed like the less decent one here in the castle.

I was confused until he spoke up. "King- ahem I mean I have decided that you will no longer be working outside with the others instead you will work here in the kingdom."

I looked at him surprised. "I-in the k-kingdom." "Yes in the kingdom, everything is in this room that you will need", he said. I nodded my head and he gave me a shabby looking key to the room.

I took it and he walked of but before he did he said. "Oh yeah, and wake up at 6 am. I saw him getting smaller and smaller as he walked further and further away.

I unlocked the door and went inside. I looked around, there was a small bed,small cupboard that when I opened I saw a bunch of uniforms and pjs, I am guessing it was the uniforms that the others wore. There was also a small but not so small bathroom with towels,soap,toothbrush and paste. I wondered is every room was like this. I mean it seems so comfy despite it small, it must be quite some money to spend on each servant.

This room is better than sleeping with 49 other people. I made myself comfortable in the bed. I decided to sleep for a while as I had nothing to do now.

??? POV

I was watching him sleep soundly. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps,despite him having so much problems in his life.

Sleep for now, have a good sleep I will see you tommorow.