Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

I was busy with some work I had to do regarding some taxes because I was free from my throne for a few hours, when Yoongi showed up with a sweaty face and his hands on his knees. "J-jungkook you really wanna see this", Yoongi said exhausted.

Apparently Yoongi hyung ran from the other side of the kingdom to give Taehyung's background info. He gave the file to me and I grabbed it. When I opened it I saw a bunch of photos of him when he was around 5-6 years old.

My eyes widened. "N-no it can't be", I muttered. I flipped through the rest of the pages and I was close to crying. All these years I wondered how he was, where he was, what was he doing.

But he was so close to me, he was in this very same place. I could not believe it. I dropped the file on my desk and leaned on the desk.

I did not know what to do. Suddenly Hoseok and Namjoom ran in. Namjoon said. "Is it true that is the same boy?". "Come on tell", Hoseok asked.

I looked at Yoongi who was smiling sheepishly. "Hey I couldn't help it". I sighed and nodded. They both looked at me and Namjoon asked. "So what you gonna do now?". "I don't know, does he even remember me?", I replied.

"Maybe you never know", Hoseok replied back. "I'll see what to do in the mean time there is a change here", I said. They looked at me in confusion.

"I want him to work in the kingdom as a servant not outside working with the slaves", I said. They nodded their heads. "I'll arrange that, Hoseok said.

I gave a small smile as they went outside. I looked at the picture and smiled a geniune smile. I grazed my hand softly over his picture.

Taetae, my best friend, I finally found you.