Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

I was soom informed that Taehyung was now no more a slave outside but now worked in the castle.

I would not like to call him a servant as it does not feel right to call my childhood best friend a servant.

But I was not happy though to find out what Chief Hungsoon did to Tae.

I was furious when Hoseok hyung told me but I will not do anything as yet. There is something sus about him. But I am not sure about it yet.

I decided to go and check on him and see if he is fine. I walked and walked and finally got to there.

I saw his room number. Which was 69, I looked through a small window.

I saw him looking around the room in awe. I smiled softly at him, he looked so cute. He checked the wardrobe and the bathroom.

Then he sat on the bed. He seemed so unreal. His features and everything just seem so unreal.

I saw him in a sleeping position. I guess he wanted to sleep. I smiled and said, "Sleep for now, have a good sleep I will see you tommorow."

I went away thankfully not being noticed by anyone or otherwise they will think something else.

??? POV

So this is the boy you admire huh watch how I will take him away from you FOREVER.

____________________________________________________

Author's POV

Hellooo guys how are yall doing 😀😁.

I finally decided to actually talk or should I say type smth here.

REMEMBER SMTH IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT LOVED REMEMBER SMTH YOU ARE LOVED BY ARMIES 💜😊.