Paradise Lost(Heir Male Reader X Rwby)

Requested by RedEngine5

Y/n was the heir to a company known as Ragnarok Dust Incorporated or RDI for short and they are rivals of the SDC. He however had no interest in running the company his father had planned for him but fate always had ways of working with you and against you. There were other companies vying for control of the dust market such as the Rose Zaibatsu, Xiao Long Empire and Belladonna Mob family for you see these companies are actually crime families. Because Y/n was the only child of his fathers company and as the next head of the crime family it was only fair that Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long were next in line for their groups but things wouldn't go as planned as the five were sent on a plane together to go on a business meeting but they would soon discover they had more in common than they thought. And so this is were our tale of secrets, treachery, island romance and taking their destiny as their own begins.

Y/n: So you four broads were roped into this shit as well.

The girls didn't say anything as they didn't feel like talking. Ruby was too busy stuffing her face with cookies. Weiss was on her phone checking for the next trend on TikTok. Blake was reading a book called Ninjas of Love that caught Y/ns eye but he decided to keep that to himself for now. Lastly Yang was more or less a staring at Y/n which was making him a little uncomfortable so he decided to get up and move to another seat in the plane but she grabbed his hand.

Yang: How come your moving?

Y/n: Oh so the bimbo talks I'm moving because you keep staring at me!

Yang: Don't call me a bimbo you nerd!!

Y/n grabbed her arm and flipped her over despite being taller than him.

Yang: Ouch!

Y/n: Look I don't like being here anymore than you four so the least you can do is respect my personal space.

Yang: Fine but can you at least help me up.

Y/n offered his hand and helped her up. And then cleaned her outfit and straightened it for her.

Yang: Ok no one ever straightened my clothes your alright and maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Yang Xiao Long and that little cookie monster is my sister Ruby Rose.

Y/n was taken a back by that statement.

Y/n: Really you don't look alike?

Ruby: Well we have different mom's but we still help each other when need be and I am not a cookie monster. (pouts)

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle at how cute she is then Blake chimed in.

Blake: You three are getting very friendly surely your families must have motifs and agendas.

Y/n: Well your not wrong Miss Belladonna. Currently my father wants me to try and take control of the dust market even though it's not my choice. Just like little miss Ice Queen who hasn't said a word since we boarded this plane.

Weiss: Well sorry if I don't seem chatty with a Faunus a Blonde bimbo a child and you you barbarian! My life hasn't been easy.

Blake: Like your one to talk Schnee exploiting my kind as slaves for your mines!

Ruby: Come on can't we just eeeek!!! The plane is shaking!!!

Y/n noticed as well and rushed to the cockpit and saw there were no pilots and the plane was spiralling so he tried to stabilise it despite having a little training flying he managed to get it to level off but it was all in vain as they crashed on a deserted island.

Timeskip 6 Hours

Y/n was out cold for a little bit but then woke up as he heard Weiss screaming at the top of her lungs.