Ride to Live and Live to Ride(Biker Male Reader X Coco)

Requested by SilverKingRooster36

The open road has always been a haven for those wishing to just roam and wander from place to place however the open road is not always the safest. Biker Gangs have been known to tear up towns and destroy property but one stood above them all simply known as the Road Warrior his word was law however some wanted to usurp his power for themselves. That's when he decided to fake his death and let someone else take over that would soon come back to bite him in the ass. As he settled down with a wife and kid named Y/n he burned all his biker jackets and other gear but kept his patches and badges since those were good memories from rallies when he was racing. Y/n soon started to develop a love for motorcycles and his father knew he couldn't hide it forever so one day he took Y/n to a motorcycle race. Y/n was excited hearing all the engines rumbling and as soon as the race began Y/n noticed his dad was smiling and put Y/n on his shoulders. After the race finished a bunch of punks surrounded Y/n and his dad as they recognized his build despite the fact he got rid of his tattoos and biker gear. And so this is where our tale of loss, revenge and love begins.

Dad: What do you fucks want I am trying to have a nice day out with my son!

Punk 1: We know you are the Road Warrior and we are going to kill you right here and now so that we will gain status as the new Kings of Haven oh and we will probably kill the kid too.

Punk 2: Alright boys weapons ready!!

Y/n was thrown by his father into a bush as he fought the group of punks like a wild man but they were too quick and wore him down but he soon smashed the ground with his fists causing the punks to fall however one jumped into the air and slashed at  Y/ns father.

Punk Leader: This is where it ends, old man and by the way, we know your son is weak, so we will let him watch as we kill you!

Y/n: PAPA!!!!!

Dad: Let him go!! This is between us!!!

Punk Leader: Now now one wrong move and he's dead meat.

Y/ns father looked and got down on his knees while being chained up. The leader then ordered his goons to beat the crap out of him while Y/n was held down and started to cry.

Dad: It's alright son just remember you're a warrior at heart never let hatred guide your life.

It was at that moment Y/ns father took his last breath but smiled as he fell to the ground. The punks left laughing while Y/n was crying his eyes out he then started punching the ground until his hands were bloodied and bruised.

Y/n: Papa I know you said never let my heart be guided by hatred but I will destroy them!!!!

Timeskip 16 Years later

Beacon Academy home to students aiming to be huntsman/huntresses slaying Grimm and saving those from bandits or biker gangs. However Y/n wasn't a huntsman he was a bounty hunter riding his motorcycle known as Helios fast as lightning and burning like the sun. He wasn't the friendliest around others but was kind enough to women to offer them a ride from time to time but one girl caught his eye in a magazine her name was Coco Adel a famous model and huntress. Coco was known for her beauty and sense of justice however she did have a habit of buying an absurd amount of clothes. She wasn't alone her team mates Velvet Scarlatina, Fox Alistair and Yatsuhashi Daichi together protect the roads of Vale from thugs and punks but it wasn't easy as a group known as the Dust Devils always managed to escape from being arrested. Y/n arrived at Beacon since it was once his old stomping ground Professor Ozpin welcomed him but was a little surprised one of his students looked like a biker.