Warriors will to Fight(Kamen Rider Blades Reader X Summer X Ruby X Kali)

Life in Remnant wasn't happy endings and fairy tales however there are those willing to fight for what they believe in be it justice peace or avenging fallen comrades in arms but for this tale of a mother and daughter fleeing the kingdom of Vale just to be used as weapons for their silver eyes only one person could save them the masked hero known as Kamen Rider Blades. He's a wandering hero helping those in need never wanting rewards only to help those and tend to the land despite the war between huntsman and Grimm. However, on his travels, he came across a woman and her daughter all tattered and ragged and so this is where our tale of love passion, and the icy powers of Blades begin.

Y/n went from town to town gathering information about people with silver eyes so far there hasn't been any luck except for when he stopped in Beacon for the night as he was exhausted from traveling and decided to stay at the Lions Den Inn. Since he knows the owner Ms. Kali Belladonna and her daughter Blake however he noticed two people in a white cloak and a red cloak and both of them had silver eyes Y/n was about to walk over to them but then noticed some mercenaries just behind them.

Y/n: Good day Ms. Kali how are you today?

Kali: Oh Y/n I'm doing lovely it's good to see you how was your trip to Vacuo?

Y/n: Very hot and too much sand but I found what I was looking for.

Y/n put his sword down beside him people noticed and started to back away a bit meaning he prefers the quietness of the inn but he then said something to ease the other patrons.

Y/n: It's ok folks I'm not gonna fight anyone today it's my day off however I would appreciate a little silence thank you.

Then the mercenaries slowly walked over to the two women in cloaks the girls were about to leave but one of the mercenaries grabbed the younger one she tried fighting back but then a sword came flying between them it was Y/ns Suiseiken Nagare

Mercenary 1: What the hell?!!

???: EEEP!

Y/n: You guys couldn't leave these lovely ladies alone could you Ms. Kali Ill pay for the damages.

Kali: Just don't break the bookshelf Blake will kill me. (hides behind the counter)

Y/n: No worries I'll buy here all the ninjas of love books. (grabs my wonder ride book Lion Senki)

Y/n:

Y/n: HENSHIN!!!! 

Driver: Nagare Battou! LION SENKI!!!!

Y/n became clad in blue armor while a watery glow emitted from him with the fierce gaze of a lion.