Silence is Never Golden(Neo x Mute Male Reader)

Requested by Vulturelord98

Life in Vale hasn't always been kind to Neopolitan but she always found ways to make the days go by without hassle by using her semblance to blend into the crowd. However she noticed a boy was being picked on by some bullies and used her umbrella to beat the crap out of the bullies. They then ran away she helped him up he didn't speak but used sign language to say he was mute and was being picked on just because he was poor. Neo signed that she was mute too which made him smile. She offered to take him to some of her friends since they needed an extra set of hands. Roman came to see where she was and saw her with Y/n he asked her what the kid's story was and she typed out on her scroll how he was being picked on for being mute like her. Y/n then looked up at Roman with a pleading and hungry expression normally he wouldn't help a kid but he reminded him of Neo when she first started out so he decided to take him under his wing and teach him the ways of the crime underworld. Y/n was a quick study and learned all there was of being part of a crime gang he was even proficient at wielding rifles, pistols, shot guns and most melee weapons. However his favorite type is a broadsword and semi auto assault rifle but he only killed when he was told to do so but Roman always told him to think for himself and how he would protect Neo if he were to bite the dust no pun intended. And so folks our tale begins with Y/n and Neo out on a date in Vale.

A/n: Just a heads up I will be putting Y/n and Neos conversations in bold along with the obivious sign for sign language. Anyway back to our cute ice cream girls story.

Y/n: (sign) Hey Neo do you want to get Ice Cream today my treat.

Neo: (sign) Heck Yes!!

Y/n and Neo happily held hands walking to the ice cream shop however she noticed a certain group of girls that always gets on her nerves Team Rwby a rival crime gang in Vale.

Yang: Well if it isn't the short stack mute bitch Neo and who's this cutie. Hey cutie wanna have some fun with real women and not this bitch.

Y/n just stood their unamused grabbed Neos hand while pushing past Yang and the other girls.

Yang: HEY!! Are you fucking deaf I said wouldn't you rather have fun with us!

Ruby: Come on leave that bitch we are four times more fun.

Weiss: Besides we can buy you anything you want and I mean anything.

Blake: Plus never hurts to fuck a faunus.

Neo was about to lash out but noticed Y/n was took a deep breath and threw all four of them into a dumpster and locked it with a pipe just to piss em off.

Yang: You little fucker!!! Let us out or I swear to god I will kill you wait... are there rats in here kyyyyyaaaaaaahhh!!!!!

All of them started screaming and trying to claw their way out as Neo was in stitches holding her stomach. Y/n signed to Neo.

Y/n: (sign) Neo you ok?

Neo: (sign) Yea I feel a lot better sweetie but maybe we should just kill them just to be sure.

Y/n: (sign) You are right but where is the fun in that I want them to suffer like those kids that picked on me years ago.

Neo was taken a back by what he said but strangely found it hot and kissed him and it was Y/ns first kiss and enjoyed the moment until Y/n noticed the dumpster starting to bounce around and getting dents thats when he picked up Neo princess style and just ran like the wind. She blushed madly but saw his smile and knew he meant business thats when Team Rwby came out glaring at him.