A Night To Remember (Depressed Male Reader X Harriet)

Y/n was a member of the Ace Ops while not the strongest or fastest member he makes up for it with his tactical knowledge and marksmanship instead of relying on a rifle he preferred using a bow using electric dust depending on the target uses a varied amount but if things get hairy he takes out his trusty Reaver pistol since it deals damage using the same style as a railgun but smaller. However, after returning from a mission he noticed Harriet was looking at him in a different way than usual she noticed he was more quiet than usual but decided to think nothing of it. That would be her biggest regret as she soon found out he was dating Weiss Schnee she felt jealous but at the same time sad that her heart was broken into pieces. Y/n then announced he was going to marry her since his father and her father were going into business together which made her angry but she held in as she wanted to see her best friend happy. A year later after the marriage, Y/n gave up his huntsman career to start a family with Weiss however she soon revealed that she wanted a divorce as she only married him so her father would get all of his family's business assets and stocks. He was shocked at this and something in him snapped he lunged at her but being the heiress of the Schnee family had its advantages like combat training so she was on par with Y/n made a critical error he swung his fist at her but she caught it and flipped him with her pointing Myrtenaster at his throat. He wanted to fight back but knew if he did manage to harm her he would be branded as a criminal so decided to surrender and agreed to the divorce. When Harriet found out she flipped and rushed looking for him however he was nowhere to be found which made her sad however she didn't give up. Years went by until she saw what looked like a drunk guy who bared a resemblance to Y/n she was about to approach him when he threw his empty beer bottle at her saying piss off Hare. And that was the thing she knew he was the only one to call her Hare. This is where our tale of redemption, truth, new love and looking towards the future begins.

Y/n: Go away Hare I don't need your charity and you can tell the General to find another tactician since he's buddy buddy with the Schnees! (hiccups)

Harriet: Geez you smell like a rundown bar in Vacuo come on lets get you to my place hup!

Y/n: Noooooo I don't wanna you can't make me!

Harriet: I hate to do this but sweet dreams you goof.

Harriet knocked him out cold by hitting certain pressure points but made sure he felt no pain at all. She then put him over her shoulder and sped off to her apartment which looked shabby on the outside but was nicer than it looked in the inside.

 She then put him over her shoulder and sped off to her apartment which looked shabby on the outside but was nicer than it looked in the inside

Harriet: Hmmmmmmm better let him lay on the couch but before that I will give him a bath.

Harriet got changed into a swimsuit used in sports but is still revealing.