34

The police had started searching for Jungkook and the omega's family had been thrown into panic.

They managed to fool Nayeon by telling her that Jungkook had visited his grandparents in Busan.They didn't let her suspect anything.She was just happy having all her grandparent's attention.

Around seven Taehyung received a notification on his phone.It was from his bank.One of his cards had been used somewhere in Busan.Taehyung was quick to put things together.Jungkook was the one using his card.

"Guys I think I have found Jungkook"

"What?Did he switch his phone on"

"No,he purchased something with my debit card."

"Where?"

"From a supermarket in Busan.I know that place.It's near the sea.If I get there I might be able to figure out where he is staying"Taehyung said

"Goodness.How could he leave without saying anything?"Mrs Jeon asked

"We had a fight earlier on so maybe he needed to get some air.It's understandable"Taehyung whispered

"People fight all the time but they don't just take off and leave.He could have at least thought about his daughter"Mrs Jeon said

"That's not important right now"Mr Jeon said

"I will go to Busan right away"Taehyung said

"Yes do that son"

"Go to our building.A helicopter will be waiting for you at the helipad.You will get there sooner"

"Thanks dad"

"Good luck"

"Bring him home first and then I will deal with him"Mrs Jeon said

"Really"

"Will you please put Nayeon to bed?"Taehyung asked

"Taehyung we will be here for her.Just go and get her mommy back.Take your time but don't come back without him"Mrs Kim said

"Yes mom"

Taehyung left the house and drove to his father's company.When he got to the helipad the helicopter was already there.He boarded the aircraft and the pilot took off.An hour later the helicopter landed on an empty space near the beach.The helicopter returned to Seoul.

Taehyung went to the supermarket that Jungkook had been to.He showed the omega's photo to the shop assistant.She told him that the person in the photo rented the house near the supermarket.Taehyung asked for the address.Once he had gotten it he walked along the beach to get to the house on the address.

Taehyung's mind was a million miles away when his eyes got a glance of a certain bunny sitting on the sand while holding his legs towards his chest.Besides him were two untouched soju bottles.He really couldn't believe his eyes.

"There you are.Having fun by all yourself.Isn't that sweet"

Jungkook was startled by the voice.He hadn't sensed another presence around him.He jumped onto his feet when he saw his husband standing there like a statue.

"What are you doing here?"Jungkook asked,his face void of emotions

"I could ask you the same.Have you already moved on.Does your new lover stay here.Did you leave our daughter for him?"Taehyung asked recklessly

Jungkook felt insulted by his husband's words and before he realized it.He slapped him across the face.Hard.His eyes were burning with rage.

Taehyung snickered and held his cheek."Still violent as ever"