Epilogue

Five years later

"The business man of the year award goes to.....Kim Taehyung"the woman on the stage announced and the crowd went wild with applause.

"Mr Kim please step forward and collect your award"

Taehyung stood up from his seat with his date by his side.He extended his arm to the lady and she smiled and then hooked her arm with his.The two made their way to the stage.Taehyung bowed while accepting his award.

He stood in front of the mic when it was time for him to deliver his acceptance speech.

"Thank you everyone.This award is dedicated to the love of my life,my best friend and the mother of my children.He supported me all the way.I love you baby.This one is for you.Also not forgetting the most important girl in my life,mom no offense.Thank you bun bun for being my date tonight.Daddy loves you"

The audience cheered one more time as Taehyung and Nayeon made their way off the stage.The award ceremony went on and afterwards there was an after party.Taehyung only stayed for a short while to socialize with his colleagues because he had brought his ten year old daughter with him.Jungkook would kill him if he doesn't bring their daughter back home on time.

When they got home the lights were switched off.This indicated that Jungkook had already gone to bed.Nayeon had water and went to her room to change.

Taehyung went to his shared room with Jungkook.The TV was still on and the omega was laying on top of the covers.On his chest there laid a bundle of joy.Their  newborn son Kim Jaewook.

Jungkook had his second child six months  ago and at the age of forty.His pregnancy was a shocker to his friends and family.Only him and his husband knew that their child wasn't a mistake.They planned it the very same month that their daughter asked for a sibling.They waited until she was ready for a brother or sister.They didn't want her to resent them for giving their attention to someone else when she hadn't prepared herself for it.

Nayeon literally cried the day her baby brother came into the world.She couldn't get enough of him and wouldn't let anyone else touch him.

Jungkook's pregnancy went smoothly without any complications despite his age.He had minor headaches now and again but it was nothing serious.The problems came after the delivery.His recovery rate was very low and he constantly had massive nose bleeds.With the right medicine he was soon back on his feet.

He had a hard time getting used to take care of a new born.It was ten years ago when he last cared for a new born.When he had Nayeon everything was done for him but this time it was different.He was much involved with Jaewook as compared to Nayeon.Taehyung was equally involved with the baby just as Jungkook was.They even had a nanny at home even though she didn't have much to do.Jungkook did almost everything when Taehyung was at work.

Taehyung smiled at the scene of his husband and son.He took a look around the room and found toys,diapers,baby skin care products on the floor.After cleaning up the stuff   Taehyung carried Jaewook and placed him in his crib next to Jungkook's side of the bed.Jaewook had his own nursery but they rarely used it during the night.Most of the time he slept with his parents.

After tucking in his son ,Taehyung went and tucked Jungkook in too.He must have been so tired after working all day at Vogue and then coming back home to care for their son.The omega had recently gotten back to work.He had gotten a special leave since he wasn't keeping well after having his baby.

Taehyung went to take shower and changed into comfortable clothes.Nayeon came in with her pj's on.She kissed her baby brother's cheek before proceeding to do the same to Jungkook.Taehyung had already made space for his daughter.Somethings never changed.Nayeon slept with her parents very often.She was still daddy's little girl.Taehyung purchased a bigger bed just before the baby's arrival so the four of them could be comfortable.The bed was big enough for four adults.