10

Jungkook budged into his husband's room in the morning.He needed to wake his husband and daughter for breakfast but he lost his wit when he ran into a shirtless Taehyung.Their heads had collided into each other.

"Ouch"Jungkook winced."Is your head made up of steel?"

"What a surprise.You forgot to knock"Taehyung wiggled his brows

"Im sorry.Why are you even shirtless?"the omega asked

"I just step out of the shower"

"Well ...breakfast is ready.Nayeon.Where is she?I thought she would be with you"

"In the playroom"the older said

"I will go and get her.Get changed and come soon"

"Okay"

When Jungkook made it to the door it got closed.He turned around to face the person who had done it.

"Why did you close it?"Jungkook asked as he backed himself against the door.He stopped when there was no more room to run.He made it easy for Taehyung to cage him right at the door.

"Taehyung what's with this behavior?What's with you lately.Did you eat something wrong.What makes you think you can get away with anything"Jungkook gulped hard,both his palms resting on his husband's naked chest.

"I'm not doing anything.I didn't know staring at my husband is a crime"Taehyung said teadibhky

"Who gave you the permission to treat me like this or even look at me"Jungkook fired

"I don't need permission.It's my right"the alpha countered

Jungkook's eyebrows narrowed unexpectedly"So all of a sudden you want to exercise your rights on me?"

"Yes"the older nodded firmly

"I won't allow you.Listen here.Don't touch me or look at me weirdly.I don't like it"the omega bit out but his husband was unaffected.

"You don't like it?Then why didn't you stop me when I kissed you yesterday"

"What happened yesterday is a mistake.It should not happen again and you will make sure of it.Stay away from me"he poked at the older's chest.

"And if I don't"Taehyung smirked as his hand slipped around the omega's waist.He enjoyed the reaction on Jungkook's face.His eyes become big and more rounded.His chest was moving up and down very rapidly.

Even his body language was amusing.Jungkook wanted to scream.What gave his husband the right to do that to him.His legs became shaky.It felt like they were going to buckle up beneath him.Was it normal for his husband to have that effect on him.Torture.

"Taehyung....Seriously what has come over you.Stop being weird"he whispered feeling strength slipping out of his veins.

"I'm not being weird"

Jungkook tried to intimidate his husband by glaring at him"Stop messing around with me Taehyung.I'm not your pet"

"How can you be my pet when you are my husband and the mother of my daughter.You mean a lot to me"Taehyung proclaimed sincerely.

Jungkook wasnt buying any of that.He just wanted to be out of this situation"I want to go,Taehyung.You aren't being funny"

The alpha smirked again and started leaning onto the omega.Jungkook was horrified but there was no where to run.

"Taehyung please don't do this"Jungkook begged and bit his inner cheek.He didn't want his husband to have his way with him.

"I haven't done anything yet"Taehyung whispered