18

Jungkook returned home an hour later.He had gotten the medication as well as a little something extra just for his dear husband.

"Why do you need so many lemons and ginger Jungkook?"his mother in law questioned as the omega unpacked the stuff he had brought from his trip.

"I need to make a concoction for your snotty son"

"Do you want to kill my son Jungkook?"she asked mischievously

"Mother he won't die but he will get better a lot sooner .My mother told me this"

"Since you learned the recipe from your mother i will trust you"

"Is he sleeping?"

"We were having a tea party in Nayeon's room.She asked for her banana milk that's why I'm here"

"Oh nice.The chemist told me that Taehyung's immune system might still be weak that's why he might easily fall sick.I should have known"

"Your husband isn't going to die from a common cold.Don't think too much about it"

"I will be careful in the future.I don't want him to leave us again"

"He won't.Just trust me"

"Uhm is Jin still here"

"Yeah.Namjoon and Namjin aren't in town so he isn't in a hurry to go back home"

"I'm glad"

"Did you make  him  steam himself"

"Well he kinda refused.He is a grown man and there is just too little I can do about it"

"I don't want to make a scene in front of Yeonie.Just tell him to come and see me when you go back."

"I will"

"I don't want anyone else to get that cold from him.Especially Nayeon.Only my mom knows how many sleepless nights we both had whenever she had a cold in winter."

"You are right"

Taehyung came to see Jungkook five minutes later.Just like a good boy he was.

"I heard you are upset"the older asked

"Can you just do what mother asked you to do.Stop trying to be a big guy when you just as weak and feeble as a two year old baby"

"I feel insulted"the alpha said tightly

"Can you do it.I'm not asking you to go and drawn yourself in a pool"

"Fine"

"You know how to do it or should I help you.Well I'm a little busy now.Hyung or mother can help you"

"Okay.I will help myself"

"By the way I'm making a little something special for you"

"Can't wait"

"I can guarantee that you will like it and thank me for it later"

"For sure?"

Jungkook smiled while his husband was still in sight when he left the smile turned into a smirk.

"You are dead meat,Kim Taehyung"

About half an hour later he took the concoction upstairs to Nayeon's room.He had taken a sugar basin just in case.

"Mommy come and have some tea"Nayeon said as soon as Jungkook opened the door.The adults were sitting on the carpet while holding empty tea cups from the set Jungkook had recently gifted his daughter for Christmas.Even her favorite teddy bear was seating around the table.Playing make believe with adults was so much better than doing it alone.She was going to use them however she wanted to today because this chance rarely presented itself.