33

Jungkook cried miserably when Taehyung left.He knew he would regret chasing his husband out the way he did.He was just too emotional at the moment and now he regrets it.He cursed himself for being impulsive.

He then went to check on his daughter.For the first time he found her in her own bed.She had crawled between the covers and slept.Jungkook switched off the lights and slept next to her.He didn't want to be alone with his thoughts.

When Nayeon woke up the following morning and the first thing she did was ask for Taehyung because she couldn't see him anywhere.Jungkook cooked up a lie and told him that her father had to leave early for work.She believed him and got ready for kindergarten.Jungkook didn't know for how long she was going to lie to his daughter.A part of him felt that he had overreacted a bit.He wanted Taehyung back so he could ask him that question that had been bothering him for five years.

The whole day Jungkook waited for Taehyung to call just to ask about their daughter but he didn't.The day went in a blur.Jungkook had to cook up another lie when Nayeon didn't see her father that night.He told her that Taehyung had gone on a trip with his parents like they usually do.

Jungkook didn't hear anything from Taehyung in five days.He was very upset with him.He never asked him to stay away for so long.Now the omega felt like he had been abandoned.

On the fifth day ,a package was delivered for Jungkook.It was a Saturday both him and Nayeon were home.He opened the envelope and found a signed divorce paper.He literally scoffed.Was this a scene from a drama.He wanted to deal with situation in a adult mature manner.Usually he would have gone biserk but he felt numb.He couldn't react right away.

He picked up his phone with weak trembling hands and dialed up Taehyung's number.He needed to know what he had done wrong to deserve this.Was their fight that bad.The alpha didn't pick up.Jungkook called up Jin instead.

"Hello hyung"

"Hello kookie"

"Have you seen your brother lately.He hasn't been home in five days"

"You kicked him out.He told me but I'm not going to take sides"

"Do you know where he is"

"He was supposed to return from Jeju yesterday.That's where he had been since he stopped at my house"

"Could you please tell him that if he wants a divorce then he has to come and say it to me.He should be a man and face me"

"Divorce?"

"I just received it now"

"I will try to get in touch with him and pass on the message"

"Thank you"

Jungkook hung up.He didn't cry.He picked up the pen and placed his signature on the paper without a hint of hesitation.Maybe he should have done this years ago.He wouldnt have to see this day.He was waiting for Taehyung to come and get it.Then they would put an end to everything.

Taehyung arrived back home in the evening.Nayeon had already gone to bed.Jungkook was still awake because he couldn't get any sleep.

"I see you got my message"Jungkook said drly

Taehyung sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose"Jungkook what divorce are you talking about.I didn't send it and nor did i put my signature on that paper.I don't know anything.I just arrived from Jeju today.I was on a business trip"

"Are you trying to tell me that signature isn't yours?I can clearly see that it's yours"Jungkook yelled tearfully

"It is mine but it wasn't me.I didn't even know where those papers came from.They could be fake"Taehyung said softly