28

"Tae I think we should get Yoonie a pet.That way we can get to know whether she can be responsible for something else that's not herself"

"Yeonie? and a pet?.Are you sure baby.It's our daughter we are talking about"

"Do you think it's too soon"

"She is used to be babied.I think it would be difficult for her to take care of another being.She is used to having all the attention so I doubt she would be able to give her attention to a pet"

"But she is good at keeping her belongings.She isn't reckless with any of her stuff.I guess I can say in a way she is responsible.Whose daughter is she anyways"Jungkook said

"I can't argue with that"

Without any prior warning Taehyung pulled the car out of the road and parked out of nowhere.

"What?"the omega asked in surprise

"I thought we should just relax and talk"the alpha replied coolly.

"But out here?Taehyung what are you up to?"

"Jungkook I thought you said you trusted me then why did you go through my phone last night?"the older asked,his tone flat.

"I..."

"Don't try to deny it.I saw you but didnt mention anything about it.I didnt want you to feel bad by asking about it then but now i need to know where we stand"Taehyung said and left Jungkook tongue tied.

"It seems that we will keep coming back and forth on this matter.Is that it?"Taehyung asked

"Taehyung I'm sorry.Please don't be mad at me.I won't do it again"

"Did you find whatever you were looking for?"

"I'm sorry"

"Just stop apologizing"Taehyung thundered and Jungkook flinched.

"I thought we agreed that we would always talk to each other openly.Not going behind each other's back.Will you keep doing this to me?"

Those tears again.What had Taehyung done.He was the one who had caused those tears and ended up being the one wiping them.

"You are such a crybaby aren't you?"

Jungkook only sobbed harder and Taehyung didn't know how to comfort him at this point.He pulled him onto his lap and held him.

"I'm not upset with you"the alpha soothed the omega.

"I'm so bad aren't I?I don't deserve to be happy"

"Just keep quiet will you?"Taehyung's voice held a lot of authority.Jungkook swallowed his sobs almost immediately.

Taehyung didn't like seeing Jungkook so quite.He needed to do something to boost his mood but he didn't know.The first thing that came to his mind was kissing Jungkook's neck softly.The omega didn't seem to hate it either so he was encouraged to continue

"You like it"

Jungkook nodded.

"Words baby"

"Yes sir."

"That's like a good boy"

Taehyung continued,sucking and bitting.He left marks on purpose.

Jungkook was hesitant at first but he gained the confidence and started move his lower body slowly against his husband.

"Fuck baby"

On hearing this Jungkook increased his pace.Their hardened members kept grinding on each other and the omega loved what it was doing to his husband.He wanted to please him.