9

Jungkook was shocked at himself.It wasn't like him to get jealous and not even try to hide it.He felt that he had overreacted by getting jealous over the mention of someone who wasn't even there.Now looking back at his behavior made him feel silly.He was wondering what his husband had thought about that kind of behavior.

When they got home three hours prior,Jungkook hadn't even bothered to park the car in the garage.He left it on the driveway and stormed into the house.Taehyung and Nayeon had to get the stuff out of the car.

Just when it was too late Jungkook got himself together and remembered that his husband and daughter might be hungry since it was almost dinner time.Taehyung couldn't cook so they might be starving while he was being overdramatic.

When he was about to get up from the bed,the door of his room opened.Taehyung along with Nayeon pooped up.

"Dinner is ready.Come and eat"

"Did you cook?"Jungkook asked

"No I ordered"

"Then I'm relieved"

"I have set up my phone so you can give me those contacts you mentioned yesterday"Taehyung said

"Just give me your number and I will forward them to you"

It only took a minute for them to exchange numbers and they were off to have their dinner.Taehyung never seemed to pay much attention to his food.He was staring at the mother of his child.

On the other hand Nayeon was busy playing with her father's phone instead of eating.

"Yeonie have your dinner first.You can play with daddy's phone later.One thing at a time"

"Were you ill mommy?"

"Me?"

"Then why were you all alone in your room.Were you feeling sad?"Nayeon asked

"I just needed to take a nap.I was tired.That's all"he lied

"Sorry"

"But I'm not tired anymore.I will do the dishes and then we can watch our everyday shows"

"No you don't need to do the dishes.I will do them"Taehyung said

"Taehyung you really don't have to"

"I insist.Can we please agree on equality in this house.Doing household chores won't bruise my ego and it's not your responsibility either"

"If you say so"

"Just go to your room and relax.I will come and get you when it's time screen time"

"Fine"

Jungkook started getting the feeling that someone else 's soul had inhabited his husband's body.The old Taehyung was too good for this.

An hour after dinner Jungkook heard his bedroom door being opened.He looked up from his laptop and saw Taehyung.

"Hey can I come in".

"You really don't have to ask"

Taehyung walked into the room and walked over to the omega's bed.

"Do you need anything?"the smaller asked

"Yes.Can we talk ?"

"About?"

"What happened at the bank.I'm really sorry.I didn't know she would bring her up"

"You don't have to apologize for everything.It wasn't your fault that I got upset over nothing.I'm very petty and pathetic you know"he chuckled and looked away