19

Taehyung saw Nayeon and Jungkook's face when he opened his eyes.They were staring right at him while standing on his side of the bed.On seeing their faces he couldn't hold back a smile. A genuine boxy smile while his heart was doing flip flops inside his chest.This is how he wished every morning to be .For as long as possible.

"Owe,look who smiles first thing in the morning"Jungkook glanced shyly at his husband.

"Morning beauties"he said,his morning voice hoarse than usual

"Morning daddy"

Taehyung waited for Jungkook's response only to see him blush and turning away.

"How do you feel.We have been trying to wake you up for the last ten minutes but you were not responsive.You scared me there"

"Guess I was in a deep sleep because of the meds"Taehyung said

"Maybe.Get up and take a shower"

"What time is it?"

"Eight.Everyone has already had breakfast except you.But it's a good thing that you got enough rest.We have a photo shoot today"

"Photo shoot?"

"Family photo shoot.You know I hate it when your bitches of aunts are right.We don't have a proper family portrait.If we fix that then they won't have anything to make fun us for the next time they come here"

"A family portrait is a wonderful idea.I love it"Taehyung said

"Last night I talked to a junior photographer of mine.He will be here by twelve"

"I see"

"Come on.Get up lazy bum"

"Just five minutes"

"Why?You don't want to shower?But you will feel better if you do so.A warm shower will get rid of the tiredness"

"I didn't refuse to shower Jungkook"

"Good"

"When are you going back to work?"Taehyung asked

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious.I haven't gotten to spend that much time with you yet"

"You don't want me to go work?Tell me Taehyung?"

"Yeah but I know you have to"

"Well I was supposed to go back tomorrow but because my husband has woken up from a comma after five years,the HR gave me one more week to take care of you"

"I really don't know how to thank them"Taehyung said

"They are so sweet and understanding.If you refuse to listen to me even once then I'm going to work regardless of the extra leave days"

"I promise to behave"

"You can start by doing what I just told you.Right away Taehyung"

"Yes sir"

"Good boy"

"Yeonie come on baby.Let's go and make lemonade for daddy"

"Kookie come on"the alpha complained

"It's just lemonade Tae.Just chill.I won't put any ginger in it"

"Are you sure?"

"I promise"

Nayeon jumped into Jungkook's arms and the two left the room.

Getting a week off extra meant that Jungkook had enough time to get a house help and put everything in order at home.