21

Jungkook's appointment with the specialist was scheduled on the fifth.On the same day Nayeon and Taehyung had their routine check ups.It was a family affair.

The past few days Jungkook and Taehyung had grown more comfortable with each other.They never argued but yes they teased each other almost about everything.

Currently there is a third world war going on in their house.Just a day earlier Nayeon had walked in on Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's lap in their bedroom.Actually it was the alpha who had gone and challenged the omega while he was working on his laptop on the couch.

Yeonie wasn't thrilled.Not in front of her salad.According to her she was the only person with the title deeds to her father's lap.She glared at Jungkook in a way she had never before.Jealous had washed over her like a tidal wave.

Jungkook got off his husband's lap without a word being uttered.Taehyung had been the one to apologize but no matter what in her eyes Jungkook was the culprit.

All this while Jungkook had been under the impression that his daughter didn't mind sharing her father but now it was proved that he was wrong.He was now his daughter's prime enemy.

If you ask Taehyung ,he would tell you that Jungkook was being bold when it comes to the two of them.They fondled each other whenever they get the chance.Whenever their daughter was out of sight they would be all over each other and Jungkook was no longer shy about any of their activities.They were comfortable and getting to know each other in every way possible.

Jungkook honestly felt that life was too short to be upset about the past.Tomorrow is uncertain so hence he wanted to live in the moment.He didn't want to have regret being with his husband when he still had the chance.He could hit it big or lose it all but he didn't want to regret the chance he didn't take.For now he wanted to live under the illusion that Kim Taehyung was his and only his.He wanted to make memories with the man he loved.Even though it would be for a short while.

So Taehyung was currently caught up between the mother and daughter fued.Nayeon felt that Jungkook was getting the attention that she should be given.And on the other hand Jungkook wasn't going to apologize no matter how much Taehyung begged him.He was adamant as if he and his daughter were the same age.

Nayeon had been keeping an eye on the pair since then.She never left them on their own because she didn't trust the person who gave birth to her.Even when they went to the hospital they were still not on friendly terms.

The family of three walked down the hallway after finishing on their business.Taehyung was holding Nayeon's hand while the other hand was on Jungkook's lower back.

"So where should we go after lunch.I know you don't want to go home just yet"Taehyung said

"Being outdoors in winter isn't pleasant"

"Then let's go to the movie cinema to find something to watch"Taehyung suggested

"Will you be able to find something that's for all age groups?.Your know Miss Kim is basically still a toddler"Jungkook said

"It can't be that hard.Family outings are supposed to be fun baby.I'm sure we can find something to keep us busy till dinner.We will eat out and then go home afterwards.How does that sound "

"Great.I really need a distraction.I'm more tensed than ever"

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought you to see the specialist"Taehyung said

"No that's not what I meant .I'm not saying it is your fault.I know you want the best for me"

"So you don't want to have sex with me.Is that what's stressing you.We don't have to do it if you don't want to.I won't force you"