Jha: Who eats these ? Isha is not at home, Akhil will not eat these, maids are behaving like robots...

She stood calm for sometime and continued preparing dinner. Akhil refreshed after returning from office sat in the dining along with Kamala. His face lit up when he opened the lids. Jhanvi saw the excitement in his eyes but acted as if she did not notice him.

Akhil served the mushroom briyani and dragon chicken and ate as much as he could and gave a happy smile to her. Jhanvi served the same food to Kamala who got surprised but ate it happily.

Akh: Angel, I got some files from office and need your help can you please help me for sometime?

Jhanvi nodded her head and gave medicines to Kamala before heading to his room. He was seated on the foot of the bed with all the files scattered and patted the space opposite to him for her to seat.

All their memories flooded in her mind and her eyes started brimming with tears. She wiped it away and sat quitely leaning on the headboard gently. Akhil explained the details to her and seeked her help. Jhanvi went through all the files and made reports out of it and explained the best options to execute out of it.

Akh: god...Angel you are so amazing. You are the best consultant and deserve a reward for this. Tell me what you want ?

Jha: Its ok, it would be like disrespecting my education if I don't make use of it. So no need of anything in return. Good night.

Akh: Good, I will assume that you did this for me because I m special to you. Still you deserve a reward.

Before Jhanvi could leave Akhil pecked her cheeks and pushed the files aside and laid on Jhanvi's lap. Jhanvi tried to push him but he stopped holding her hands.

Akh: I haven't slept tight for a long time. Just few minutes. promise I won't force you further.. Please consider this as a help. I miss you Jaan and could not sleep without you.

He closed his eyes feeling her warmth. His breathing turned even and Jhanvi saw him dozed off. She caressed his hair and kissed his temples.

Jha: I love you Akhil. Miss you so much. I will love you forever. Please let me go. You are making things hard for me. I don't want to ruin your happiness anymore. You suffered too much already because of me. Not anymore.

She kept staring at his face and kept her palm on his chest. As if sensing her even in his sleep Akhil instantly caught her hands and turned his face, resting it on her palms. Jhanvi who also had not slept for a long slept holding him.

After a quick nap Akhil was the first to wake and saw her sleeping leaning on the headboard. He got up and removed the files from the bed and laid her comfortably. He locked the door and laid next to her holding her in his embrace.

Akh Mv: I missed holding you in my embrace and all your fragrance on me. Eppo di enna accept pannuve...romba miss panren di unna ippadi katti pudichu thoonguradhu, oru plate la sapduradhu, hugs, kisses, evlo miss panren theriyuma ....neeyum miss panren nu unnoda kanna pathale theriyudhu yendi ippadi kasta padre..naa pathukuren oru vatti careless ah irundhuten inime eppavum irukka matten. ( When will you accept me..I miss sleeping while hugging you, eating from the same plate, hugs, kisses everything I miss so much. I know you too miss everything by looking into your eyes. Don't bear so much pain, once I was careless but I will never be that)

Akhil kissed her forehead and caressed her hair and they slept peacefully. Morning Jhanvi woke up first and saw Akhil and her sleeping in the same bed. His head was resting on her chest and they were hugging each other. A smile formed on her lips looking at him and she kissed his hair. She jerked from the bed when she was him moving trying to be awake. Akhil woke startled and saw her standing with hands on her hip.

Akh: Adiye, yendi ippadi. you scared me. 

Jha Mv: Moonjiya paru panradhellam thiruttu vela onnum theriyadha pulla madhiri reaction vera.

Jha: Next time don't call me for any help. I should have not come here in the first place.

Akh: No Jaan, nothing happened between us. I was a good boy and we just slept because we were tired. 

Jhanvi stomped her feet and walked away while Akhil laid on the bed with support of his elbow looking at her and started singing.

Pinnazhagai kaatti
Chinna paiyangalai vaatti
Minnalidai aatti sellum
Manjal nilaa nenjai killaathae ( Movie - Idhayam song - oh party nalla party dhan )

Jhanvi stopped and stared at him and he stopped singing.

Akh: Chumma nalla song adhan padunen.. If you don't like let me sing a different song.

Pennae unathu mellidai paarthen adadaa brahman Kanjanadi
Sattrae nimirnden thalai suttri ponen aahaa avanae vallaladi
Minnalai pidithu thoorigai samaithu
Ravivarman ezhuthiya vathanamadi
Nooradi palingai aaradi aakki sirpigal sethukkiya uruvamadi
Ithuvarai mannil pirantha pennil neethaan neethaan azhagiyadi
Ithanai azhagum motham sernthu
Ennai vadhaippathu kodumaiyadi
Anbae anbae kollaadhae kannae kannai killaadhae...

Jhanvi turned and walked out with smile which Akhil missed.

Akh: Bad Mrs. Akhil, you did not appreciate my singing. No problem I will keep in account and get altogether.

Both got ready in their rooms and came out at the same. Akhil smiled at her but Jhanvi walked away without reacting but stopped when she got remainded of the songs he sang looking at her back. She showed way for him to walk ahead. Akhil understood the reason and chuckled getting down while his fingers raking through his hair.

Jha: Koluppu pudichavan..venum ne panran.

Akhil stopped and returned to his room to get the luggage for his travel. Jhanvi reached the dining and halted in tracks she saw Kamala at the dining busy emptying the remains of the chicken from the previous night with ghee dosa. 

Kamala choked on the dosa once she saw Jhanvi. Jhanvi patted her head and gave water. Kamala smiled sheepishly but Jhanvi stood staring at her who had her head bowed.

***********************

A/N:

What would be Jhanvi's reaction  ? Will Akhil make up some plan to convince her ?

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you