Z

months and months on trying to help y/n, it's hard for joey to keep supporting her. There's barely any money coming through, his dad has to work even more hours. It's making joey want to give up on her, she doesn't even try anymore.

I put on my black socks and dark shoes, I'm almost out the door and I hear y/n yell my name from the bedroom. She's making me want to just give up, but I can't because I love her. She's my first love. "I'm coming y/n!" I say, heading back to the bedroom. I open the door slowly, I see her, she doesn't have clothes on. I'm surprised at what I'm seeing, since I haven't seen her like that in while. I close the door behind me, despite her not touching me in months, I feel my self getting hard again. I cover it quickly and say, "What happened baby. Anything you need?" She smiles and comes closer to me. God, I can barely control myself around her, she's so sexy. She grabs both on my hands away, looking down, she put my hands on her waist. I want to kiss her lips so badly, she moves my hands up to her chest, she's making me want to piss. I can't help myself, I kiss her softly lips, she lets my warm saliva go into her mouth. I push onto the bed carefully, I grab something from the nightstand. It's the condom that Mick gave me, I take off my clothes and put it on.
"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask y/n before I do anything. She nods with a smile on her face, I begin to fuck her. She begins to moan loudly, I cover her mouth with my hand. I continue until I see her legs begin to shake, then I move her to her stomach so I could continue. She moans in her pleasure, I pull her hair back as she screams my name. She feels good, her skin is soft just like her hair, her mouth is moist so I could enjoy her. I finally stop, taking the condom off, I let my fluids go all over her sexy body. I laugh a little before getting off of her. When I look at her face, I could see her mascara running down her cheeks.
We lay down next to each other, her body is still shaking, I put my hand on her thigh, she kisses me once more. "Did you enjoy it y/n?" I ask her while smiling. "yes, it was good." She says running her fingers through my hair.

Later

I took a shower and now am downstairs working on one of our songs for our new album. I hear footsteps going down the stairs, it's obviously y/n.

y/n's P.O.V

I go down the stairs, I haven't felt good in months but today was different. I craved him, just like he wanted me. Corey recently moved again too a new place, it's about 10 or 20 minutes away, it's not too bad. "joey, I'm gonna go out okay?" I say, letting him know. He gives me a confused look and just shrugs, I grab my car keys and head out. I need alcohol or something, anything that I haven't had in a while.
I finally arrive and see the front light on, I ring the door bell. Corey answers with a baby in his arms. I was surprised seeing Corey with a baby but also not really, knowing him. He lets me inside, I don't see anyone else but him and the baby. He puts her down so she could go and play, I sit down on his couch.
"Who's baby is that?" I ask him, very confused. He laughs my question off but replies saying, "Well, she's my daughter, Angeline." I'm in shock by his words, I didn't even know what to say. "Anyway? What did you need?" He asks me, sitting on the other end of the couch. "Well, I need some alcohol or something?" I say, trying not to sound desperate. "Does joey know your here?" He asks me, I just shake my head and look down. "Fuck, I don't wanna be responsible for anymore shit but since you need it, I'll give you some gin. Also a pack of camels but don't you blame anything on me." He says shaking his head as his hands me the pack of cigarettes, with the bottle of gin. "Thank you Corey." I tell then heading out of his house, I'm still in shock of him having a almost 3 year old child. He's honestly the best, when I get into my car, I start to feel inpatient. I quickly open the pack of cigarettes and begin smoke, I haven't felt so good in a long time, joey has been hiding the good shit from me. I can feel it rush to my head, the good kind of buzz, I leave his driveway and head back home. I really do need to pick myself back together, when I'm on my way, I see the cemetery, where my mother is buried. I make a quick stop there, I have been wanting to visit her. I park my car and head to her grave, bringing the bottle of gin with me. I sit down and take a sip, I feel numb and sad, I can't help but to shed my tears. I'm downing the bottle, I need to stop, I need to get myself together. I head back to my car and smash the bottle on the gravel, I attempt to drive back home. Thankfully the house is only 5 more minutes, I can feel the car swerving, I try to control it.
I stop the car at the house finally, I open the door quietly since it's already pretty late. I can feel body stumbling, I go to the bedroom and lay down on the bed with the pack of cigarettes in my pocket. Fuck, I'm drunk again. I hear the bedroom door open, it's joey.
"y/n? are you drunk?!" joey asks looking at my eyes. "n-no." I mumble, I can't help what I say.
"I can smell the gin and cigarettes on you. Don't lie to me y/n." He says with a disappointed expression, when he's talking I feel myself wanting to fall asleep.
I can feel him kissing me, I feel bad letting him being disappointed in me. I want to better myself but it's hard. I keep making more and more mistakes.

After this incident, y/n is trying to  stop smoking and drinking, she's been babysitting Corey's daughter for a little while.
It's been a whole year, SlipKnot dropped their album and it's going pretty good. Instead of all of the members going to joey's house, they go to Paul's sometimes or Mick's.
Joey is really hoping the make it big, he's also been involved with another band called Murderdolls, he's pretty good friends with Wednesday 13.